• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Been on Vacation to Europe?

In summary, Jenny lives in Van Nuys, and she wants to visit Paris, Italy, Greece, and Ireland. She is looking for someone to help her out.
pamela
Need in Van Nuys CA areaI have a new consultant on my team that lives in this area-the HO gave me a name and after speaking with this Director, both the new consultant and I don't think she'll be a good fit. Can anyone help us out???

I have been to London, France,Switzerland, and Italy twice. If anyone is going to these places-I'd be happy to offer advice and answer any questions I can.

No but I had a dream about it once........

Not me. Not enough money for that. Plus, I am afraid to fly, so, I don't go if we can't drive

I went to Germany & Austria when I was still in high school, many MANY years ago. It was a fabulous 10 day trip with little in the way of chaperoning (well at night anyway - so long as we were in by midnight we pretty much had the run of the city's we stayed in... Salzburg & Munich). Lots of castles... lots of wursts and bier (including at McDonald's which was strange!)... lots of spätzies (Coke with lemon - they were very tasty!)... great shopping in Munich... and discotechs... since we were there for German class of course we were to use the language as much as possible too. The difference in countries was interesting too... no TVs in Munich... much bigger hotel rooms in Salzburg... sweeter, more innocent neighborhood in Salzburg... the hotel in Munich, well you had to pass by a few 'interesting' establishments to get there... *giggle*

I went to London (to visit the Queen - had to say it!) - back in high school my senior year for 10 days - we also had a lot of free time as students to shop along with our chaperoned parts of the trip - loved it! Would love to go back with my own kids someday (and husband too) - great way to see so much history and a different way of life. I highly recommend it to anyone!

I wish :( I have been to Paris, Maine :) but thats it :(

In college I went on a three week trip to France, Germany and Italy. It was an art trip, we saw lots of churches, museums and restuarants.

The other trip was a two week trip to Egypt and Israel. Left the day after Christmas, spent New Year's Eve in a tent outside the pyramids of Gisa watching belly dancers!

--Jenny L

I was supposed to go for College graduation but then the war started in 01, I got prego also so mom said not now. And I am still waiting to go! :( One day perhaps when the kids are grown up?!?
Really want to visit, Paris, Italy, Greece and Ireland!

Related to Has Anyone Been on Vacation to Europe?

1. Can you recommend the best European destinations for a vacation?

The best European destinations for a vacation can vary depending on individual preferences. Some popular destinations include Paris, London, Rome, Barcelona, and Amsterdam. It's also important to consider factors such as budget, time of year, and personal interests when choosing a destination.

2. How can I save money on a European vacation?

There are several ways to save money on a European vacation. Booking flights and accommodations in advance, traveling during shoulder or off-season, and opting for budget-friendly activities and dining options are all effective ways to save money. Additionally, consider using a travel credit card or purchasing a city pass for discounted attractions.

3. What is the best way to get around in Europe?

The best way to get around in Europe depends on the specific destinations you plan to visit. In cities, public transportation such as trains, buses, and metros are often the most efficient and cost-effective options. For longer distances, consider renting a car or taking a budget flight. Walking and biking are also popular ways to explore European cities.

4. What are some must-see attractions in Europe?

Europe is full of amazing attractions, so it's difficult to narrow it down to just a few must-see spots. However, some popular attractions include the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Colosseum in Rome, the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, and the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam. It's also recommended to research and visit any historic sites or landmarks specific to the country or city you are visiting.

5. Is it safe to travel to Europe?

Generally, Europe is a safe place to travel. However, it's always important to exercise caution and common sense, just like in any other destination. Research the safety of the specific countries and cities you plan to visit, and be aware of any potential scams or common tourist traps. It's also recommended to register with your embassy before traveling and to have a plan in case of emergencies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef