• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start Your Director Career: Going to New Director Academy in May!

In summary, New Director Academy is a training program for new directors at Pampered Chef that covers essential skills and strategies for success, such as leadership, communication, and business management. To attend, you must have achieved the title of director within the past 6 months and meet certain qualifications. The event is typically held in May at the company's headquarters in Addison, Illinois and registration is done through your upline director or the Pampered Chef website. At the academy, you can expect to learn a variety of skills and strategies, network with other new directors, and register early to secure your spot.
cookn' katie
Who is all going to New Director Academy in May?? I will be a director as of April 1st and can't wait to go!!! I put in for vacation, 3 months ago when I heard the new plan!!! YAHOO!!! I can't wait. When does HO notify us? Any tips on NDA??

I was initially planning to be there, however we are planning a "Cluster Retreat" and training that same weekend. Since I'm one of the main planners behind this, I'm thinking I should really be there.

I will have to hold out until NDA in September. Can't wait to hear all about it!

I plan to be there. Have already got my air tickets, now just to register.

I'm planning on going, just need to register - wahoo- qualfied in March - can't wait to see my title change online!

Congratulations on becoming a new director! I am so excited for you to attend New Director Academy in May. As a fellow consultant, I can assure you that it is an incredible opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and skills to help you grow your business. I also put in for vacation as soon as I heard about the new plan - I couldn't wait to attend NDA! Typically, HO notifies us about NDA a few weeks before the event, so keep an eye out for an email or notification on the consultant website. As for tips, my advice would be to come prepared with a positive attitude, an open mind, and a willingness to learn and network with other directors. It will be a fun and inspiring experience, and I am sure you will come back with lots of new ideas and motivation. See you at NDA!

1. What is New Director Academy and why is it important for my career?

New Director Academy is a training program designed for new directors at Pampered Chef. It covers essential skills and strategies for success as a director, including leadership, communication, and business management. Attending New Director Academy will help you build a strong foundation for your career and set you up for continued growth and success as a director at Pampered Chef.

2. How do I qualify for New Director Academy?

In order to attend New Director Academy, you must have achieved the title of director within the past 6 months. This is typically based on your sales and team building performance. You will also need to meet certain qualifications, such as maintaining a certain level of sales and having a certain number of active team members.

3. When and where is New Director Academy held?

New Director Academy is typically held in May at our corporate headquarters in Addison, Illinois. Exact dates and location may vary each year, so be sure to check with your upline director or the Pampered Chef website for the most updated information.

4. What can I expect to learn at New Director Academy?

You can expect to learn a variety of skills and strategies to help you succeed as a director at Pampered Chef. This includes leadership development, effective communication techniques, team building strategies, and business management skills. You will also have the opportunity to network with other new directors and share best practices.

5. How do I register for New Director Academy?

Registration for New Director Academy is typically done through your upline director or through the Pampered Chef website. Keep an eye out for emails or announcements from your director or the company regarding registration deadlines and instructions. Space is limited, so be sure to register early to secure your spot at this valuable training event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
luvs2cook
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
Replies
Views
Tash