• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Else Been Having This Problem?

In summary, four cheese graters were sent instead of the ordered SA heart dishes, and the host is waiting for Monday to call to fix the issue.
Tanoi
Sorry if I should be posting this somewhere else, but not sure where that would be.

I've only been selling PC since July, but I've really had great experience with the shipments of all of the orders I've put in.....until recently. Lately, I've had an average of 4 mistakes in every show I submit now. One had 2 wrong items sent (including a new item from the S/S 08 catalog), and 2 missing, and this past one's host just let me know that all 4 of the heart shaped SA dishes that were ordered did not arrive, but 4 cheese graters did. I can't call to fix it until Monday due to the weekend, but now these guests will not be getting their SA heart dishes until after Valentine's Day, which kind of defeats the purprose of them in my mind.:thumbdown:

Vent aside, has everyone else all of a sudden started having problems with their shipments? I feel like I'm on the phone more now with product adjustments than booking shows any more. Was there something that happened that I'm just not aware of that could be causing this that will eventually work itself out? Help!

Call HO Monday and see if they'll ship the Hearts as a rush.

Sometimes I have a a lot of problems and then none for a while. Hopefully it won't always be so bad.

Make sure you are calling the Solution Center and tell an agent of the frequent problems. The 4 vs. 4 seems like there was a stocking or picking issue and a weight check didn't catch it.

Call HO, they need to hear about this. And they should RUSH you the heart bowls. Do not let them do two day, have them do one day air. You will get them faster this way. It's their mistake, your customers should not "pay" for it.

Why can't you do product adjustments online? Just go to the adjustment area under Consultant's Corner, and you can do it on the weekend!
(Except for those heart dishes, of course...I hope they will ship them extra fast for you!!)

Good luck!
Paula

I posted in another thread that one of my hosts also got 3 cheese graters instead of 3 SA Heartd dishes.....weird

Tanoi said:
Sorry if I should be posting this somewhere else, but not sure where that would be.
You're in the right place, alright. ;)

Since it happened twice the same - DEFINITELY a mis-stock in the pick module. Hopefully they caught it already.

reba515 said:
I posted in another thread that one of my hosts also got 3 cheese graters instead of 3 SA Heartd dishes.....weird
I'll let them know when I call that the same switch has happened for the same wrong product.

I completely forgot we could do product adjustments online (can I use the pregnancy brain excuse?:angel: ), but I think it would be best to call anyway to see if they can rush it. Usually some of our orders for here are sent 2 day anyway, but it doesn't seem to mean it actually has to take that long, sometimes it's longer.

If you want a rush shipment then you'll need to call.

1. What do I do if my product arrived damaged?

If your product arrived damaged, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

2. How do I troubleshoot issues with my product?

If you are experiencing issues with your product, please refer to the instruction manual or our website for troubleshooting tips. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I return a product if I no longer want it?

We have a satisfaction guarantee policy and accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team for return instructions and to receive a refund or exchange.

4. How long is the warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Most of our products come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. Some products may have a shorter warranty period, which will be stated on the product packaging or our website.

5. Is there a way to track my order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website or by contacting our customer service team. They will provide you with the tracking information for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • cooking.with.ann