1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Okay, so this is a little urgent. I've been inactive for a while

1. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

Okay, so this is a little urgent. I've been inactive for a while after being with PC for about 4 months. I desperately need to order the S/S 09 catalogs because of all a sudden I have 3 people interested in doing shows with me. I am thrilled to get started again, I love PC! BUT I cannot remember how to order the catalogs online?! I tried P3, but I can't find the right product # for spring, all I see are the F/W 08 cattys...help?! I can't have shows with no catalogs!! Thanks!!

2. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

Re: Catalogs

The item number is JM04
    Good luck with your shows!

3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Also, if you need a couple to give to hosts right away, maybe you could ask your recruiter or director if they or anyone else in your cluster has some that you could use (and then pay them for some, or just give them some when yours arrive that you order). Good luck and way to go on getting bookings! :)

Apr 2, 2009
  4. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

Thanks for the info, but that is the item number I tried to use. I also noticed that the new spring items don't come up either - could it be that I need to update my P3 I wonder?

5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

You need to update P3 for sure. Since you have been inactive, it doesn't update itself unless you open it. It should be fine then.

Apr 2, 2009
  6. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

Thanks so much for all the help guys, I have no idea what I would do without this website.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted