• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Okay, so This Is a Little Urgent. I've Been Inactive for a While

In summary, if you have been inactive for a while, your Pampered Chef account may become deactivated, resulting in loss of access to consultant benefits and customers' ability to place orders. To reactivate your account, contact the Consultant Care team. Deactivation will not affect past sales and commission, and reactivation will restore access to previous sales and commission. If your account is inactive, you cannot attend events, but notifying the Consultant Care team beforehand may help keep your account active during your absence.
pampchef.angel
Okay, so this is a little urgent. I've been inactive for a while after being with PC for about 4 months. I desperately need to order the S/S 09 catalogs because of all a sudden I have 3 people interested in doing shows with me. I am thrilled to get started again, I love PC! BUT I cannot remember how to order the catalogs online?! I tried P3, but I can't find the right product # for spring, all I see are the F/W 08 cattys...help?! I can't have shows with no catalogs!! Thanks!!

Re: CatalogsThe item number is JM04
Good luck with your shows!

Re: CatalogsAlso, if you need a couple to give to hosts right away, maybe you could ask your recruiter or director if they or anyone else in your cluster has some that you could use (and then pay them for some, or just give them some when yours arrive that you order). Good luck and way to go on getting bookings! :)

Re: Catalogs
Crystal Patton said:
The item number is JM04
Good luck with your shows!

Thanks for the info, but that is the item number I tried to use. I also noticed that the new spring items don't come up either - could it be that I need to update my P3 I wonder?

Re: CatalogsYou need to update P3 for sure. Since you have been inactive, it doesn't update itself unless you open it. It should be fine then.

Re: CatalogsThanks so much for all the help guys, I have no idea what I would do without this website.

1. What happens if I've been inactive for a while?

If you have been inactive for a while, your account may become deactivated. This means you will no longer have access to your Pampered Chef consultant benefits and your customers will not be able to place orders through your website.

2. How do I reactivate my account?

To reactivate your account, you will need to contact Pampered Chef's Consultant Care team. They will be able to assist you in reactivating your account and getting back to selling our products.

3. Will I lose my past sales and commission if my account is deactivated?

No, your past sales and commission will not be affected if your account is deactivated. Once your account is reactivated, you will still have access to your previous sales and commission.

4. Can I still attend Pampered Chef events if my account is inactive?

Unfortunately, if your account is inactive, you will not be able to attend Pampered Chef events. However, once your account is reactivated, you will be able to attend events and continue growing your business.

5. What should I do if I know I will be inactive for a period of time?

If you know you will be inactive for a period of time, it is best to notify the Consultant Care team beforehand. They may be able to provide you with resources and support to help keep your account active during your absence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Tanoi
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies