• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Having Icontact Issues?

In summary, the newsletter test function on iContact isn't working, but it was fixed after their tech support contacted them.
pattikake
I've been working on my February newsletter in iContact and the "send a test email" doesn't appear to be working? I've sent a test to a number of different emails and they aren't showing up. Has anyone else had this problem?

Haven't tried yet...was going to later today.

Tried all day yesterday to get a test email sent with no luck. I finally gave up and just sent it out to all and it went through with no problem. I read on the website that there were storms in NC and they delayed their start time.

otisbg said:
Tried all day yesterday to get a test email sent with no luck. I finally gave up and just sent it out to all and it went through with no problem. I read on the website that there were storms in NC and they delayed their start time.
Yes- they are located in my area.. We got hit Saturday with snow and sleet (5-6" of the stuff which for us is ALOT at one time). The roads have been iced over ever since..but are improving. So maybe they weren't able to get into their offices to do whatever magic they have to do.

I just chatted w/ their tech support. It's working now - and she said it was just the test mail function that wasn't working.

I just signed up for a free trial & I don't "get" how to get my html e-newsletter into it???

When you go to create a newsletter, one of the options is to "Copy & Paste" and you'll be able to paste your HTML code in. If you use TastyTidbits, there is a separate tab for iContact users, and there's a link to click for "Add to iContact."

It partly depends on what newsletter you are using. I know with Mike's MyEmailDesigns, you just go to the My Newsletters page and click on the "Single Click" button for the newsletter you want to send out. It will upload it to iContact. I think you do have to set something up first so it has your account info though. He's got a tutorial on how to set up the iContact single-click option.After that, it's all there, and you just click on your newsletter and finish the steps to send it! Super simple.

What if i used Tasty Tidbits and tweaked it in my email? How do I get it from my email to icontact??

Look at Noora's post...that might help :)
Or you can post in the Tasty Tidbits forum on here and I'm sure you'll get LOTS of help there, or directly from Joy.

You would want to put it into iContact first, and then tweak it. If you use the method I described above, you'll be able to go into "My Messages" in iContact, and then adjust it just like you would in your email.

If don't want to do all the work again, if you have Outlook, you can email it to yourself, and then when you open it, in one of the menus you have "View Source" which will allow you to get the HTML code with your changes. I have Outlook 2007 on this PC, and it's in the Message Tab under "Other Actions." I think it's under "Tools" or "Options" in previous versions.

1. What is Icontact and why am I having issues with it?

Icontact is an email marketing tool used by Pampered Chef to send out newsletters and promotional emails to customers. If you are experiencing issues with it, it could be due to a technical glitch or an error in the system.

2. How can I fix the Icontact issues I am having?

First, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, contact our customer service team for further assistance. They can troubleshoot the problem and provide a solution.

3. Is there a way to prevent future Icontact issues?

While technical issues can happen, there are some steps you can take to minimize them. Make sure your internet connection is stable and up to date, and regularly clear your browser's cache and cookies. You can also sign up for our newsletter on our website to receive updates and promotions directly to your inbox.

4. Can I still receive emails and promotions if I am having Icontact issues?

Yes, you can still receive emails and promotions from Pampered Chef even if you are experiencing Icontact issues. Our customer service team can assist you in resolving the issue and ensuring that you receive all communications from us.

5. How can I contact Pampered Chef about my Icontact issues?

You can contact our customer service team via phone or email to report any Icontact issues. Our representatives are available to assist you Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM CST and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM CST.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PChefPEI
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies