• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you experienced shipping problems with your supply orders?

In summary, the conversation revolved around issues with supply orders from Pampered Chef. Many people had items missing or incorrect in their orders, and there were concerns about the new shipping process. However, others shared positive experiences with the company's customer service and urged others to contact HO for assistance. Overall, there were mixed opinions about the shipping and accuracy of orders, but it was acknowledged that Pampered Chef strives to provide excellent service.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
OK, I'm really bummed. I've made 2 supply orders this year, and both have arrived with problems!

In the January order they left off an item. In the February order, all they sent was one item, plus the new binder, DVD, and cd. The other 7 items I ordered weren't in the box.

I never had this problem last year, not even once!

I guess I'm going to start having my shows shipped to me, just to make sure that they arrive complete. I would hate for a hostess to get something like this.

Anyone else having this problem?

Ann

I didn't get 2 things in my last supply order but now it's showing that I have 2 packages being delivered for yesterday and today. Well guess what? I didn't get mine yesterday so we'll see if I get something today!

Just remember that the HO's arrival estimate may differ from FedEx's prediction.

Hmm...that's really bizarre.

I made an order in late January and ordered some CDs that weren't yet available. I just received them last week. So maybe something like that is happening??? That's my only guess.

Actually, I have been completely and pleasantly surprised at the accuracy of the show and Paperwork packages. We have always had boxes sometimes arrive over two days. Hopefully FedEx will get the posting issue taken care of soon.

Call HO, let them know everything and they will look into it. As soon as they are aware of a problem they are on it. They keep solid records. If they see a pattern or problem they take care of it and a lot of times they will even call back to follow up.

When I first started it seemed like every few shows would have something missing, broken, wrong or extra. Now, I rarely get a call about broken, wrong, extra, or missing items...unless I forgot to add it. Like the cooling racks in November. Everytime I have called the solution center they have promptly sent out the missing item.

They will even ship items directly to the different guests if I have their addresses.

If you don't get the answer you want then ask for a manager. They will check into it and as long as we paid for the item or it was a freebie then they will send it out.

I don't think you need to have the show sent to your home. Pampered Chef is an amazing company that strives to have service above and beyond what everyone else offers. If they know there is a problem it will be dealt with immediately. Good luck with your call.

If something isn't available and on back order it used to say b/o instead of saying the number sent. That could be some of it.

Let me echo Elaine. Just like us consultants, the HO staff isn't perfect, but they do an excellent job the vast majority of the time.

So far, I haven't had any problems with anything missing. But this new shipping is about to drive me crazy. Nothing is consistant. I know ther emay be bugs to work out, but personally I think with a company as big as Fedex they should have enough shipping experience for their to not be any bugs to work out. Picking up packages from PC is not any different that getting packages from any other big companies they ship for.

Chefgirl2 said:
Actually, I have been completely and pleasantly surprised at the accuracy of the show and Paperwork packages. We have always had boxes sometimes arrive over two days. Hopefully FedEx will get the posting issue taken care of soon.

Call HO, let them know everything and they will look into it. As soon as they are aware of a problem they are on it. They keep solid records. If they see a pattern or problem they take care of it and a lot of times they will even call back to follow up.

When I first started it seemed like every few shows would have something missing, broken, wrong or extra. Now, I rarely get a call about broken, wrong, extra, or missing items...unless I forgot to add it. Like the cooling racks in November. Everytime I have called the solution center they have promptly sent out the missing item.

They will even ship items directly to the different guests if I have their addresses.

If you don't get the answer you want then ask for a manager. They will check into it and as long as we paid for the item or it was a freebie then they will send it out.

I don't think you need to have the show sent to your home. Pampered Chef is an amazing company that strives to have service above and beyond what everyone else offers. If they know there is a problem it will be dealt with immediately. Good luck with your call.

Here, here!!! Every time I (or the HO) has messed something up, it has always been taken care of.

I, too, forgot a cooling rack in November, and the HO sent it directly to the customer. It was great!

I did have a string of shows about a year ago where it seemed like something was broken or missing every time. It was mostly Stoneware and SA that were broken. I shared my frustrations with the HO and now our Stoneware has new packaging. :)

jrstephens said:
So far, I haven't had any problems with anything missing. But this new shipping is about to drive me crazy. Nothing is consistant. I know ther emay be bugs to work out, but personally I think with a company as big as Fedex they should have enough shipping experience for their to not be any bugs to work out. Picking up packages from PC is not any different that getting packages from any other big companies they ship for.

Like I said they need to be aware that this is bugging you. Consultant's voices are really heard. Talk to them and let them know you are tracking for several reasons. I know I track sowhen it is bad weather so I can make sure I look out the door frequently. If I'm tracking for a host then I can tell her when to expect it, ect...

HO will be on it...if they hear your voices or read your emails.

Guess what? I did get my Double Digit recruiting cd in the mail yesterday but it was underneath my mat! My 4year old found it. I also got my new consultant recipe cards and I got my new dishcloths!! Yeah!! :D

OOPS! Glad you got it! How about you, Ann?

I placed a supply order and got a few things that I did not order. A binder , a cd and some kind of display cards. Was I supposed to get that??

luvs2sellit said:
I placed a supply order and got a few things that I did not order. A binder , a cd and some kind of display cards. Was I supposed to get that??

Yes, everyone gets them in their first supply order of the new season.
The binder is for the new Recipe for success (you should have gotten it and the devidertabs in your changeover kit.

I have to say I have been very happy with HO and shipping my shows and supplies! I have only gotten 1 call from a host in 54 shows to do an adjustment (wrong SBCB was sent- got the spanish version). Nothing else! I have had broken pieces sent to hosts but that's not an HO complaint- shippers fault I am sure. So they are not perfect for all but they sure do an excellent job so far for me!!!

Chefgirl2 said:
OOPS! Glad you got it! How about you, Ann?

Nope. I did an online adjustment last night for the missing items, so we'll see what happens.

Nothing was noted as being on backorder, either.

It's a mystery....

But, on the other hand, I haven't had a bit of trouble with FedEx!

Counting my blessings....

Ann

Related to Have you experienced shipping problems with your supply orders?

1. What is "Ho Really Messed Up!"?

"Ho Really Messed Up!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy-to-make recipes for busy families.

2. Are the recipes in "Ho Really Messed Up!" healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Ho Really Messed Up!" are created with health and nutrition in mind. They use fresh ingredients and offer options for dietary restrictions.

3. Can I purchase "Ho Really Messed Up!" online?

Yes, "Ho Really Messed Up!" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "Ho Really Messed Up!"?

Yes, "Ho Really Messed Up!" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes. These options are marked with a special symbol for easy identification.

5. Are the recipes in "Ho Really Messed Up!" suitable for beginners?

Absolutely! The recipes in "Ho Really Messed Up!" are designed to be easy to follow and perfect for anyone, regardless of their cooking experience. The cookbook also includes helpful tips and techniques for beginners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Tanoi