• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Huge Favor to Ask Someone...i'm Visiting My Dad in the

In summary, you are welcome to bring your own ingredients and equipment for cooking with your dad during your visit. There are also plenty of recipes available and you can even host a Pampered Chef party. Additionally, you can order products and have them delivered to your dad's house with the help of a consultant.
angmillar
I have a HUGE favor to ask someone...

I'm visiting my dad in the states for a month, and I have two shows planned. When I packed my materials for them before I left Oki, I completely forgot to pack invitations!!

So..... if you have a couple of packs of invitations you could part with, I would really appreciate it. I'll definitely pay for them and the shipping to my dad's house. I just hate to do a supply order for 2 packs of invitations and pay the shipping for them (since I've already placed one supply order this month). And, if this nice person has 2 cooking show planners, I would LOVE it!

If you can do this for me, send me a PM or email: [email protected].

Thanks!!!

I'd send you some, but all my invitations are pre-labeled with my website.

PM me and I can do that!

I can send you invites and planners for free - just gimme an address to ship them to.

Kelly is helping me out...

Thanks so much, though!!

I really appreciate it!!!!!

1. Can I bring my own ingredients to use during my visit?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own ingredients to use during your visit with your dad. We understand that some people may have dietary restrictions or preferences, so feel free to bring what you need to make your time together more enjoyable.

2. Do you have any recipe recommendations for cooking with my dad?

We have plenty of delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for cooking with your dad. You can browse our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for some personalized recipe suggestions.

3. Is there any special equipment I should bring for cooking with my dad?

You can bring any special equipment you want to use, but we also have a variety of cooking tools and equipment available for purchase. Your consultant can also provide recommendations based on the types of dishes you want to make.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party during my visit with my dad?

Yes, you can definitely host a Pampered Chef party during your visit with your dad. It's a great opportunity to spend time together while cooking and trying out new recipes. Your consultant can help you plan and organize the party.

5. Can I order Pampered Chef products and have them delivered to my dad's house?

Yes, you can place an order for Pampered Chef products and have them delivered to your dad's house. Your consultant can assist you with placing the order and arranging for delivery. It's a convenient way to get the products you need during your visit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies