• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Huge Favor to Ask . . .

In summary, the "I Have a Huge Favor to Ask . . ." program is a free service offered by Pampered Chef where customers can request customized cooking demonstrations or workshops for their friends and family. To request an event, customers can contact their consultant or fill out a form on the website. Customers can choose the menu for their event, and there is no limit to the number of guests they can invite.
K_Jurich
I have a HUGE. . . BIG favor to ask. The outside order forms I use are through excel and of corse I can view them but I can't edit them anymore cause my trail for excel expired which was not a problem til now. So PLEASE if someone could please please please fix the shipping on my order form on the top and bottom to says $4.25 instead of $4.00. And add my name to make check payable too . . . Kara Jurich. I would be so grateful. . . :)Thanks you in advance.

Ok new problem I can't get it to upload. . . .:cry: Oh man what am I doing wrong.

:)I just emailed it to you THANK YOU SO MUCH. I have a show on Firday night and I wanted to have some packet made for any September bookings and of corse I am not back to work til Saturday night so I wouldn't be able to fix it til then. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!:cool:

I just sent it back to you. Let me know if you want any other changes.

THANK YOU ! It is perfect

OpenOffice Suite is free and had no expire date, it is great if you don't want to spend the bucks on the office programs just google " OpenOffice Suite " and it should take you right there.
Good Luck:thumbup:

Related to I Have a Huge Favor to Ask . . .

1. What is the "I Have a Huge Favor to Ask . . ." program?

The "I Have a Huge Favor to Ask . . ." program is a special service offered by Pampered Chef where customers can request customized cooking demonstrations or workshops for their friends and family.

2. How can I request an "I Have a Huge Favor to Ask . . ." event?

You can request an "I Have a Huge Favor to Ask . . ." event by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out the form on our website. Simply provide the details of the event and we will work with you to create a personalized experience.

3. Is there a cost for the "I Have a Huge Favor to Ask . . ." program?

The "I Have a Huge Favor to Ask . . ." program is offered at no additional cost to our customers. It is our way of thanking you for choosing Pampered Chef and giving back to our loyal community.

4. Can I choose the menu for my "I Have a Huge Favor to Ask . . ." event?

Yes, you can choose the menu for your "I Have a Huge Favor to Ask . . ." event. Our consultants will work with you to create a customized menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs.

5. How many guests can I invite to my "I Have a Huge Favor to Ask . . ." event?

There is no limit to the number of guests you can invite to your "I Have a Huge Favor to Ask . . ." event. We want you to share this special experience with as many friends and family members as you'd like!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
angmillar
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • sklay723
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies