• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need to Organize My Show, Help!

In summary, the conversation suggests creating a show binder or using notecards as reminders to help organize and stick to a structured show. This can also serve as a recruiting tool and it may take some practice to perfect the new format.
TheFreddiesCook
I am looking to find an organized way of doing my show and stick to it!!!! I am always all over the place and, thus, forget to do or mention important steps, or even can't get to do a full service check out... All of a sudden guests are returning their order forms, asking questions, leaving, Where can I start, what can I do? Tips please!!!

It's ok to use note cards. Even if only as an outline.
Put note cards on your display area as reminders for certain topics- like hosting benefits when you talk about the DCB. Using notecards- even if experienced isn't bad, because it shows others who might be nervous about "remembering all that stuff" that you can use the reminders and no one cares! Plus, it shows you are prepared instead of "winging it".

Create a "show binder". Think about the order in which you want to do your shows, write up an outline, then create a "script" for each point. For example:
1. Introduction
-Thank guests & host
-Introduce yourself
-Quick overview of party
-Guests introduce themselves, favorite product
2.PC Mission
3.Introduce Products/Business Opportunity
-499 for sale
-#500 best one of all
-your story
4. Guest Special
5. Walk thru catalog/make wishlists/highlight key product
6. Book Slide
7. Cooking Demo
8. Recruiting Game
9. Prize Drawing Slip/FSCO Instructions/Draw Prize Winner
10. Serve up food, clean up, fsco

Once you have the outline how you like it, put it into words and use fliers and catalog pages in your binder to help you know where to go, what to show. It is a great tool for you to help you stay on track and ensure you cover everything you want to cover, and, it's a great recruiting tool because it shows you don't have to know everything.

Great ideas! Plus it will take some practice before you get it right- just like when you were a new consultant. Accept that your first few shows doing this won't go perfectly- but you'll get there.

I've been wanting to rework my show as well. Thanks for the tips, I think I will do the same and see how it works. I tried the show binder before and didn't feel comfortable with it. I think index cards would be great for me though.

1. How can I effectively organize my Pampered Chef show?

There are a few key steps you can take to ensure your Pampered Chef show runs smoothly and is well-organized. First, make a list of the guests you plan to invite and follow up with them to confirm their attendance. Next, set up your show area with all the necessary tools and ingredients. It can also be helpful to create a schedule for the event, including time for food demos and ordering. Finally, be sure to communicate with your guests about any special offers or promotions beforehand to generate excitement and interest.

2. What are some tips for keeping track of orders and payments during a Pampered Chef show?

One helpful tip is to create a spreadsheet or order form to keep track of orders and payments as they come in. You can also use a mobile payment app to easily process credit card payments. Another useful strategy is to assign a dedicated helper or team member to assist with taking orders and managing payments while you focus on presenting and demonstrating products.

3. How can I make sure I have all the necessary ingredients and supplies for my show?

A great way to stay organized and make sure you have everything you need for your show is to create a detailed shopping list beforehand. Consider the recipes you plan to prepare and make a list of all the necessary ingredients and supplies. You can also reach out to your guests and ask them to bring any specific ingredients or items to contribute to the show.

4. What are some creative ways to showcase Pampered Chef products during a show?

There are many fun and creative ways to showcase Pampered Chef products during a show. You can create a themed menu using different products, set up a station for guests to try out and test products themselves, or even host a cooking competition using Pampered Chef products. You can also use social media to share photos and videos of your products in action.

5. How can I encourage guests to host their own Pampered Chef shows?

One effective way to encourage guests to host their own Pampered Chef shows is to offer incentives and rewards. This can include hosting discounts, free products, or even a percentage of sales from their show. You can also share success stories and testimonials from other hosts, highlighting the benefits and fun of hosting a Pampered Chef show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Mary Rose
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • Doraine