• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I organize my show paperwork more efficiently?

In summary, the necessary paperwork for a Pampered Chef show includes a guest list, order forms, hostess coaching information, and a show planner. These can be found on the Pampered Chef website or obtained from a consultant. It is recommended to collect payment from guests before the show to ensure a smooth ordering process. Completed order forms should be reviewed and submitted to the consultant for processing after the show, with a typical deadline of 3 days for submission.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I am trying to organize all of my show order forms. I usually print all of the orders and staple together and put in a "pile"....:p

Does anyone out there NOT print any of it and just rely on the electronic copies? A part of me is a little nervous of that, in case something happens to my computer or PP. I would love to cut down on the amount of paper!

Any ideas or tips?

Do you keep the handwritten copies of the order forms from the show as well? That's a lot of paper. I've saved my order forms so far, but plan on shredding the older ones soon. All of the info and contacts are in P3. I backup P3 to multiple locations, so I really don't worry about losing the electronic copy.

If I have the handwritten copy, I don't print off another copy from PP. But, it's still a lot of paper and I don't know where to put it all.

I didn't start using PP from the start, so I will definitely keep the shows that aren't in there.

What paperwork is required for a Pampered Chef show?

The paperwork required for a Pampered Chef show includes a guest list, order forms, hostess coaching information, and a show planner.

Where can I find the necessary paperwork for my Pampered Chef show?

The paperwork for your Pampered Chef show can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Do I need to collect payment from my guests before the show?

Yes, it is recommended that you collect payment from your guests before the show. This will help ensure a smooth and efficient ordering process after the show.

What should I do with the completed order forms from my show?

Once your show is over, you should review the completed order forms to make sure all necessary information is included. Then, submit the order forms and payment to your Pampered Chef consultant for processing.

Is there a deadline for submitting the order forms and payment after the show?

Yes, the deadline for submitting the order forms and payment to your Pampered Chef consultant is typically within 3 days after the show. This will ensure timely processing and delivery of the orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • BlueMoon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • PChefRenee