• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Leads: P3 or Paper Records?

In summary, the conversation discusses different methods of organizing and keeping track of show information and orders. Some people prefer to use a computer-based lead book, while others prefer to have physical paper copies. It is mentioned that all the data is already stored in P3 and can be easily accessed and backed up. Some people keep hard copies for a short period of time before destroying them, while others prefer to have both electronic and paper copies in case of computer crashes. Ultimately, it is a personal preference and what works best for each individual.
ChefCat
Title pretty much says it all.

I have been keeping a file folder for each show with a carbon copy of everyone's order. I am also trying to set up an effective lead book that I would like to include as much information as possible for each customer. I wonder if this is redundant? All the show information is in P3 already do I need to keep organized paper records as well?

It looks like P3 could be an effective computer based lead book for staying on top of leads, but I am a "paper person" and like to have space for hand written notes. Also a paper binder is easy to go anywhere with me. While I do have a laptop, it is an old beast and is more of a desktop replacement and not a light and small commuter computer.

I have a binder on my shelf for closed parties, with month dividers. I print out a show summary and file them so I have easy access if I need it :)

All the data is in P3 - I back up regularly - I don't need hard copies.

You know, I have never printed or viewed a show summary. :blushing: I think I might like that.

But there is no reason to have a hard copy then? That is good to know. I do back up P3 each week and then about every month I back it up to my external hard drive.

As always- thank you both for your help and time! =)

(Have I said today that i love Chef Success? because I do- this site it GREAT!)

Another question- So if you don't keep the paper carbon copies, do you shred them if they have a credit card number?

I was pretty nervous when I dumped all my show receipts, but I have never needed them. It is so much easier to look everything up on P3, and you can always print another receipt if someone needs one.Sandi

I really don't know WHY I keep all of the hard copies because everything is in P3. Hmmm ... maybe it's time to purge. :)

I keep a hard copy of the show orders for about a month. That way if I need to double-check anything I have the original, not just what I've put into P3. After that I destroy the hard copies. I'm good about backing up, so I feel pretty secure having just the electronic copy.

I actually have both. I use my p3 and I also have paper copies. I have lost my data twice now from my computer crashing and then my back up crashing soon after. If it was not for my paper copies, I would have no record of my very first year of shows. So because I have lost information twice it is a habit to keep it in several places. I save the receipts file and show summary to my thumb drive in a folder with the hosts name. This works for me when I am at work and do not have access to p3. I also print these documents off as well and place them in a file folder with their show information. In this folder is where i keep their guest list, show information form and any and all notes. This way when they have questions about something if I am home I can pull out that folder which is easier for me in a pinch or if I am at work I can pull it up on my thumb drive for a quick reference. For me this works.

What is the benefit of using P3 for organizing leads?

P3, which stands for Pampered Chef’s Personalized Performance, is a digital platform designed specifically for consultants to help them organize leads and run their business more efficiently. By using P3, you can easily track and manage all of your leads in one place, saving you time and effort.

Can I still use paper records to organize leads?

Yes, you can definitely use paper records to organize your leads. However, using P3 offers many advantages, such as real-time updates, automatic lead scoring, and the ability to access your leads from anywhere with an internet connection.

How do I import leads into P3?

To import leads into P3, simply go to the “Leads” tab and click on “Import Leads”. You can then choose to import leads from a CSV file or add them manually. P3 also allows you to import leads directly from Facebook, making it even easier to add new leads to your list.

Can I customize my lead categories in P3?

Yes, you can customize your lead categories in P3 to fit your specific needs. You can create new categories, edit existing ones, and even assign colors to each category for easier organization.

How do I keep track of my follow-up tasks with leads in P3?

P3 has a built-in calendar feature that allows you to schedule follow-up tasks with your leads. You can set reminders, add notes, and even assign tasks to team members. This helps you stay organized and on top of your follow-up tasks, ensuring that no leads fall through the cracks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef