• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I efficiently organize my customer call backs and order history?

In summary, if you are struggling to make your daily contact calls, there are a few options you can try. You can use a spreadsheet or a contact management system to keep track of your customer information and set up reminders for yourself. Alternatively, you can use a paper-based system with dividers for each customer. Whichever method you choose, it's important to have a well-organized system that is easy to maintain and can help you keep up with your daily contact calls.
PChefRenee
Silver Member
Help! I am really trying to make my 3 contact calls a day, but I can't seem to get organized. I am curious as to what other consultants do. When I call the customer, I want to have their order history in front of me so I can ask them about specific products, etc. The problem is I have a lot of customers, I can't imagine printing an order history for each customer, because you can only print 1 customer report at a time. I know I can see it in it in P3, but I am not always in front of my computer when I make my calls. The log that PC has doesn't seem to work too well for me. I am thinking of some kind of tickler file notebook and have dividers by date then put my call backs behind the date I when need to call them back. Am I trying to make this too difficult? Would you keep a page for each customer? I don't want to make this a maintenance nightmare, but on the other hand, I would really like a well organized system that is easy to keep up with. I am open to all suggestions.

One suggestion is to use a spreadsheet to keep track of your contacts. This way, you can have all your customer information in one place. You can also set up reminders for yourself by adding due dates or trigger alerts when it's time to make your calls. You can also add notes and notes about the conversations you have had with each customer so you can easily refer back to them. Additionally, if you have access to a CRM system, such as Salesforce, you can use this to track customer information, including their order history. This will make it easier for you to access the data quickly when you need it.Another suggestion is to use a contact management system like Google Contacts or Outlook Contacts. These programs allow you to store contact information, including order histories, and can also be used to set up reminders for yourself. This way, you can easily access the information you need to make your calls.Finally, if you are looking for something simpler, you can use a paper-based system. You can create dividers for each customer and keep a log of the conversations you have had. This will allow you to easily refer back to previous conversations without having to search through a computer system.

It sounds like you have a lot of great ideas for organizing your customer calls, but it can definitely feel overwhelming at first. Here are a few suggestions that may help:1. Use a digital order history: Instead of printing out each customer's order history, try using a digital version. You can access this through P3 or even just save it as a document on your computer. This way, you can easily search for specific information while on a call with a customer.2. Create a spreadsheet: Another option is to create a spreadsheet where you can input the relevant information for each customer, such as their order history, preferred products, and any notes or reminders. This way, you can easily sort and filter the information as needed.3. Use a calendar or planner: Consider using a physical planner or calendar to keep track of your calls. You can write down the date and time of each call, along with any notes or reminders. This can also serve as a tickler file for follow-up calls.4. Prioritize your calls: It's not always feasible to make 3 calls to every single customer every day. Instead, prioritize your calls based on factors such as recent orders, potential for larger orders, or customers who have expressed interest in hosting a party or joining your team.5. Keep it simple: Don't overcomplicate your system. It's important to have a system in place, but it doesn't have to be overly detailed or time consuming. Find a method that works for you and stick with it.Remember, the key is to find a system that works for you and is easy to maintain. Don't be afraid to try different methods until you find one that fits your needs. And don't forget to utilize the resources and tools provided by your company, such as the PC log, to help you stay organized. Good luck!

1. How can I organize my kitchen tools and gadgets?

One way to organize your kitchen tools and gadgets is to use a utensil holder or caddy. This will keep all your frequently used tools in one place and easily accessible. You can also use drawer dividers or a magnetic strip on the wall to store smaller gadgets.

2. What is the best way to store food containers and lids?

Storing food containers and lids can be a challenge, but using stackable containers or a lid organizer can help keep them organized. Another tip is to store the containers and lids separately to save space.

3. How can I maximize space in my pantry?

Maximizing space in your pantry can be achieved by using stackable shelves or a tiered organizer to utilize vertical space. You can also use clear storage containers to store dry goods and label them for easy access.

4. What are some tips for organizing my fridge and freezer?

To organize your fridge and freezer, start by taking everything out and discarding any expired or unused items. Use bins or baskets to group similar items together and label them. Place frequently used items at eye level for easy access.

5. How can I keep my spices organized in the kitchen?

To keep your spices organized, consider using a spice rack or drawer organizer. You can also create your own spice labels to easily identify each spice. Another tip is to store spices in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight for optimal freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefRenee
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • akrebecca