• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Show Info After Submissions: Tips & Tricks

In summary, the conversation revolved around how to organize show information after it has been submitted. Some suggested keeping order forms and show summaries, while others preferred to only keep the summary sheets. Some used file folders and binders to keep track of their shows, while others relied solely on PP3 and digital backups. The various methods mentioned were based on individual preferences and circumstances.
tinat51796
How do you all organize your show information after the show has been submitted? Do you keep all of the order forms even though everything is in PP3? Or do you print out the report from PP3 that shows everyone's information and what they ordered? My business is starting to pick up for the new year and I'm trying to get a head start on getting better organized so I can keep up with it. I don't actually have an office space at my house...our office got turned in to a nursery. My desktop actually sits on an end table in my living room and for now I'm keeping all my show stuff in the closet in a crate when I'm not using it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have been keeping order forms and the show summary printouts for all my shows. Well, except that recently I haven't bothered printing the summaries. One of the many things on my to-do list for Christmas shutdown (I'm on assignment now at Ford Credit, and they're shut the week between Christmas and New Year) is to shred all my back paperwork to clear some of the cr@p out of my office. Not that my one box of paperwork will make a visible dent, but it's a place to start. :rolleyes:

So far I've been keeping each show's order forms clipped together along with a show summary print out. I'm sure in time, I'll go and shred the order forms and just keep the summary sheets but right now it's what makes sense for me.

As each show is scheduled, I create a file folder for the show. On the outside I write the recipe I'm taking and the number of guests expected. I place the order forms and the drawing slips in the folder. I write the Guest Sales amount on the outside of the folder as I am closing the show. When I transmit the show, I write the confirmation number, date, and time on the outside of the folder.Within a week or so, I enter any information I want to keep from the drawing slips in PP and add anyone who asks to my newsletter addresses. I then destroy the drawing slips. I keep all of the order forms for about a month. At the end of that time, I destroy the order forms. (I have the information in my computer, which I back up regularly, and the HO has all of that information as well.)For now, I'm keeping the folders so I can refresh my memory as to which recipe I made, how many guests attended (I change that info if it's very different from the expected number), and the sales level.

I keep no paperwork. I print the P3 receipts and staple that to their original and send it to the guest or hosts. Everything I need is in P3 and I'm diligent in keeping backups. Part of the reason is my house is for sale and I don't need any more papers around than necessary. I enter the DPS info into P3 and the e-mails into constant contact and then toss those.Whatever I need I print when I need it. Hope that helps! :)

I keep the orders in a folder by show, and file them in a plastic file folder holder box. I then use the DPDS taped to a piece of paper and file them in a binder. I use this binder to make all of my calls. I also have a separate host binder with current hosts filed by month of show/future shows, and tabs by alphabetical order for past hosts. I like the binder system as it is portable and can take it with me.

What is the best way to organize show information after submissions?

The best way to organize show information after submissions is to create a spreadsheet or document that includes all relevant details, such as the host's name, contact information, show date, and any special requests or notes. This will help you keep track of all show details in one place and stay organized.

How can I easily access show information for upcoming shows?

One way to easily access show information for upcoming shows is to create a digital folder or document for each show. This can include all necessary documents, such as order forms, host packets, and product information. It can also be helpful to create a calendar reminder or checklist to ensure all necessary tasks are completed before the show.

What should I do with show information after the show is over?

After the show is over, it is important to keep all show information for future reference. You can create a separate folder or document for completed shows, where you can store any order forms, host packets, and other relevant documents. This will make it easier to reference past shows in case of any follow-up or future bookings.

Is there a way to streamline the process of organizing show information?

Yes, there are several tools and software programs that can help streamline the process of organizing show information. Some popular options include customer relationship management (CRM) systems, project management tools, and online forms or surveys. These can help automate tasks and keep all show information in one centralized location.

How can I ensure that all show information is accurate and up-to-date?

To ensure that all show information is accurate and up-to-date, it is important to regularly review and update your records. This can include checking in with hosts to confirm show dates and details, updating contact information as needed, and making note of any changes or special requests. This will help avoid any confusion or errors during the show and ensure a smooth process for both you and the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • ChefCat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • chefsteph07