• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing My Show Orders: Should I Keep Records for pp3 Submissions?

In summary, it is recommended that you keep your order forms from shows if you submit them through PP3. You should also keep a file with all of the receipts from shows.
LOVEpamperedchef
I have been keeping my order forms from all my shows. Does anyone else keep these? Do I need to do this if I submit my shows thru PP3?

I keep mine for a couple of months - just in case there are questions about what was written vs what was ordered. Then I shred them.I am also very careful about my PP3 backups.

I only keep them until I call the host and they tell me that everything is good with the order.

I keep them. I can't help it. I am always afraid to hav gotten rid of something that I may need. This is my 7th month I am sure that once I have done lots more shows i will need to start sifting through what I don't need any longer.

Brandi2007 said:
I keep them. I can't help it. I am always afraid to hav gotten rid of something that I may need. This is my 7th month I am sure that once I have done lots more shows i will need to start sifting through what I don't need any longer.

I've been doing this for a year now and I keep a file with all of the receipts. I don't know why I keep them. I think I'm a little OCD and just afraid to let go of them.

i keep them all as well ... i've had a lot of compute rproblems though and lost everything TWICE (you think i would have learned my lesson right? LOL) well now i keep all the paper copies plus whenever i do anything and i mean ANYTHING in P3, i back up .. even if its just changing a number or an address, i back up ALLLLLLLLLL the time!

Oct. will be 2 years for me & I have everyone of mine. I just finished show #75. I dont put alot of info on PP also 1 day I'm going to get motivated enough to go through all of them & copy down some personal notes about each guest. Also....just in case, I would hate to lose everything on my puter!

Related to Organizing My Show Orders: Should I Keep Records for pp3 Submissions?

1. How long should I keep records for pp3 submissions?

It is recommended to keep records of your pp3 submissions for at least 6 months. This will allow you to easily reference and track your orders if any issues arise.

2. Do I need to keep physical copies of my pp3 submissions?

While it is not required, it is always a good idea to keep physical copies of your pp3 submissions. This can be in the form of printed receipts or a binder with order forms and customer information.

3. How should I organize my pp3 submissions?

There is no one right way to organize your pp3 submissions. Some consultants prefer to keep physical copies, while others opt for digital organization. Find a method that works best for you and stick with it.

4. Should I keep records of my pp3 submissions for tax purposes?

Yes, it is recommended to keep records of your pp3 submissions for tax purposes. These records can be used to track your income and expenses related to your Pampered Chef business.

5. Can I use a spreadsheet to track my pp3 submissions?

Yes, many consultants find using a spreadsheet to be an efficient way to track their pp3 submissions. Just make sure to keep it updated regularly and save backups in case of any technical issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • naekelsey