• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Shows Aren't Going Through!!

In summary, many people are having trouble with their shows not going through on PP3. Consultants Corner was supposed to be the update that would fix the problem, but some people are still having trouble.
naekelsey
Gold Member
My shows aren't going through on PP3, is anyone else having this problem? I have done an update and now on hold with Customer Service..

I submitted one this afternoon with no problem. But I am not on the new web, not sure if you are?

I am on the old system..

I guess LOTS of people are having the same problem..

My last show didn't go through either. :(

With help from Customer Service, I had to do go To Consultants Corner
then to the Download Center
then to Pampered Partner Plus Support Information
then to Manual Update (press save file)
Once its uploaded click on Run
and then follow the rest of the questions.This update did it...the update through the actual PP3 isn't the same as going through Consultants Corner...Consultants Corner update updates everything..the update through PP3 only updates a few things. Hope this helps......

Anyone having trouble finding the June host items on PP3? I have a new consultant trying to submit her first show and neither of us can get them to come up...even when we search with the hour glass. She is getting so discouraged and I'm trying to reassure her that this is unusual!! (The show is dated as a June show and she has shut down and re-started for updates.) I told her to call HO, but I thought I would check here to see if anyone else is dealing with the same issue.

j&k'smom said:
Anyone having trouble finding the June host items on PP3? I have a new consultant trying to submit her first show and neither of us can get them to come up...even when we search with the hour glass. She is getting so discouraged and I'm trying to reassure her that this is unusual!! (The show is dated as a June show and she has shut down and re-started for updates.) I told her to call HO, but I thought I would check here to see if anyone else is dealing with the same issue.

I suggest doing what naekelsey stated just above you. That might help. Certainly wouldn't hurt.

1. Why aren't my shows going through?

There could be several reasons why your shows are not going through. It could be due to technical difficulties on our end, or there may be an issue with your account. We suggest reaching out to our customer support team for further assistance.

2. How can I ensure my shows go through?

To ensure that your shows go through successfully, make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that your account is in good standing. Also, double-check that you are following all submission guidelines and requirements.

3. My shows were approved, but they are still not showing up. What should I do?

If your shows were approved, it could take some time for them to show up on our platform. Please be patient and check back periodically. If they still do not appear after a few days, please contact our support team for assistance.

4. I accidentally deleted a show that was already scheduled. Can I still retrieve it?

Unfortunately, once a show has been deleted, it cannot be retrieved. We recommend being cautious when deleting any content, as it cannot be undone.

5. Why am I getting an error message when trying to upload my show?

There could be several reasons for an error message when uploading a show. It could be due to a technical issue, or the file may not meet our format or size requirements. We suggest double-checking your file and trying again. If the issue persists, please contact our support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Mary