• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Question for PP3: How to Have a Show Order Shipped

In summary, the shipping time for PP3 orders varies depending on the shipping method selected at checkout, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days and expedited shipping taking 1-2 business days. A tracking number is provided for PP3 shipments, and shipping costs are based on weight and destination. Changes to the shipping address can be made before the order is shipped, and international shipping is not currently available for PP3 orders.
yankeeinontario
Silver Member
Is it possible to have a show order shipped to me? I'm not sure how to do this on PP3. Can someone walk me through please?

for the host ship to address...just put your own address. Don't use the one from her contact info. There will be two options for the address. Just type in yours. I did over the weekend.

Just put your info in the second set of boxes, where it says "Shipping Address" then check the box that says "ship directly to shipping address"

Make sure you put "c/o YOUR NAME" in line one of the address, then your address in the second line. Otherwise, having it shipped to your address may raise flags at HO.

chefann said:
Make sure you put "c/o YOUR NAME" in line one of the address, then your address in the second line. Otherwise, having it shipped to your address may raise flags at HO.

Okey Dokey--thank you!

I do it the way Anns says alot and it also helps me to know whose show it is before I open the box if I have more than one show coming around the same time.

pamperedharriet said:
I do it the way Anns says alot and it also helps me to know whose show it is before I open the box if I have more than one show coming around the same time.

Thanks Harriett- wow! Look at your highest show total. Was that a fundraiser?

yankeeinontario said:
Thanks Harriett- wow! Look at your highest show total. Was that a fundraiser?

Your welcome! Yes it was from the first fundraiser I did.:)

Related to Shipping Question for PP3: How to Have a Show Order Shipped

1. How long will it take for my PP3 order to be shipped?

The shipping time for PP3 orders varies depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. Please note that these shipping times do not include the processing time for your order.

2. Can I track my PP3 shipment?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your PP3 order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment on our website or with the designated shipping carrier.

3. How much does shipping for PP3 cost?

The shipping cost for PP3 orders is calculated based on the weight of the package and the shipping address. You can see the estimated shipping cost at checkout before completing your purchase.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my PP3 order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to request a change in the shipping address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

5. Do you offer international shipping for PP3 orders?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer international shipping for PP3 orders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jm2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • straitfan