• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

On-Line Order for Show (Question)

You would have to manually input into P3. Sorry, but this is backwards. The email you get from HO will only show you the last four numbers of the credit card, the rest will be x'd out. You have to go to your PWS, under " Work with your shows", then click on the icon for web orders. There you will have the full credit card info. Since email is not secure, they (PC) wouldn't dare send CC# through email. You would have to manually input into P3.
buzz26
I had my first online order for a show today. How do I include it on PP3 so that she gets credit for it?

When you get those orders, you manually put them into PP3.

but how do i show her payment?

Did she pay by credit card????/ if so you have to go to your website and review the order and that information will be avilable to you

if i put her cc # in PP3 will it bill her twice?

The website order doesn't process anywhere. You have to manually enter that order into P3. Her CC won't be billed until you submit the show, then it will only be billed once.

No. The online order isn't actually processed. It won't be processed until you submit the show.

Great! Now I know. Thanks so much!!!

Just to make sure....

If I wanted to test this, I could put in a "fake" order myself onto one of my host's shows. This way I could see the type of notification I get...

And the order won't go anywhere or mean anything unless I put it into P3???

I want to test this because one of my catalog hosts was expecting a lot of web orders and there are none listed. So I would like to test this to make sure but wanted to make sure my order wouldn't really be counted or processed!!

Thanks!

kam said:
Just to make sure....

If I wanted to test this, I could put in a "fake" order myself onto one of my host's shows. This way I could see the type of notification I get...

And the order won't go anywhere or mean anything unless I put it into P3???

I want to test this because one of my catalog hosts was expecting a lot of web orders and there are none listed. So I would like to test this to make sure but wanted to make sure my order wouldn't really be counted or processed!!

Thanks!

That is correct - but make sure your host knows you are going to do this, or she might get really excited about the order! (the host also gets notification for online orders).

You will get a seperate email from HO that will have all of her credit card info on it for charging it and the order information. If you view the order on your website it will not show the entire card number. Or that is the way mine has always done.

As far as the show with no orders, you can view the show to see if any has been placed but the entire order with payment and shipping information will be emailed to you from HO when it is placed.

Thanks Becky and Jennifer!

I did not realize the host got an email too!

Well, I have a catalog show set up under my name - I will just use that. Then I will get to see both emails!!!

I am new and have never recieved an online order for a show and wasn't sure if it was working. That is why I was concerned about this girl's show. I want to double check that everything goes as I explained.

Thanks again!

jrstephens said:
You will get a seperate email from HO that will have all of her credit card info on it for charging it and the order information. If you view the order on your website it will not show the entire card number. Or that is the way mine has always done.

Sorry, but this is backwards. The email you get from HO will only show you the last four numbers of the credit card, the rest will be x'd out. You have to go to your PWS, under " Work with your shows", then click on the icon for web orders. There you will have the full credit card info.

Since email is not secure, they (PC) wouldn't dare send CC# through email.

Related to On-Line Order for Show (Question)

1. How do I place an online order for a Pampered Chef show?

To place an online order for a Pampered Chef show, simply go to our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse all of our products and add them to your cart. Before checking out, make sure to select the option to add the order to a specific show. This will ensure that the host of the show receives credit for your purchase.

2. Can I use a discount code or coupon for my online show order?

Unfortunately, discount codes and coupons cannot be used for online show orders. These promotions are typically only valid for individual purchases and not for orders placed through a show. However, keep an eye out for special promotions and discounts specifically for show orders!

3. How long will it take for my online show order to be delivered?

The delivery time for your online show order will depend on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Our standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-3 business days. Keep in mind that these timelines may vary depending on your location.

4. Can I add items to my online show order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to add items to an online show order after it has been placed. We recommend contacting the host of the show to see if they can add the additional items to their order. If not, you can always place a separate order for the items you would like to add.

5. What is the return policy for online show orders?

The return policy for online show orders is the same as our general return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. However, please note that any host rewards or discounts applied to the show order will be forfeited upon return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • K.Shaffer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • Roadtripray