• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with Shipping Order to Customer on Military Base in Korea

In summary, shipping an order to a military base in Korea will depend on the weight, dimensions, and shipping method. The delivery time can vary and there may be restrictions on certain items. A tracking number will be provided and in case of loss or damage, contact customer service for assistance.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I have a customer with a guest on a military base in Korea. I'm not sure how to enter the order for direct shipping to that customer. Can someone help me out? Pretty please!

The back of the outside order form on CC reads like this:

Direct Shipping: If you would like your order shipped directly to you, you
may pay a Direct Ship rate. All 48 contiguous states and APO/FPO addresses
calculate shipping based on the order value. Use Pantry Subtotal A plus Product
Subtotal C to calculate your rate using the Direct Ship Rates to the right.

So if it is just one guest, direct ship, then you should be able to just enter their address and choose the direct ship option, and P3 will calculate it just like any other customer with a direct ship order.

Right but I don't know how to enter the address.... :D

Oh :D

The APO/FPO part goes in the City part, the AP/AE/EE etc goes into the state part. Zip goes in the zip, address in the address, of course.

HTH

I think I have it. Now, is there tax that I should be charging? It's not loading anything (I didn't figure it would) but I want to be sure before I submit the order.

No tax for APO/FPOs. :)

1. How much does it cost to ship an order to a military base in Korea?

The cost of shipping an order to a military base in Korea will depend on the weight and dimensions of the package, as well as the shipping method chosen. Please contact our customer service team for a quote specific to your order.

2. How long does it take for an order to be delivered to a military base in Korea?

The delivery time for an order to a military base in Korea will vary depending on the shipping method chosen and any potential delays in customs. On average, it can take 2-3 weeks for a package to arrive at its destination.

3. Are there any restrictions or limitations when shipping to a military base in Korea?

There may be restrictions or limitations on certain items when shipping to a military base in Korea. It is important to check with the base's postal service to ensure that your order complies with their regulations. Restricted items may include perishable foods, alcohol, and weapons.

4. Can I track my order when it is being shipped to a military base in Korea?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. However, please note that tracking may be limited once the package reaches the military base's postal service. If you have any concerns about the status of your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What happens if my order is lost or damaged during shipping to a military base in Korea?

In the rare event that your order is lost or damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with the shipping carrier to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive your order in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • kam