• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Adding Shipping and Handling

In summary, Pampered Chef offers free shipping and handling to provide exceptional customer service and make the shopping experience more convenient for customers. There are no restrictions on the offer, but it is only available for orders shipped within the United States. No special code is needed, and the offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Orders with free shipping and handling typically arrive within 5-7 business days.
jm2003
Silver Member
I am trying to enter a show into PP3 and it is not adding shipping and handling for 3 customers. Has anyone had this happen? If so how do I fix it?

Pp3Make sure you have the address typed in of the host. It will calculate shipping and tax based on the county.

Good luck! Hope that works

Beth is correct. You need to enter the host's address FIRST. If you don't the orders won't calculate shipping and tax.

With that, once you've entered the orders, if you put in the host info after, I'm pretty sure that P3 won't recalculate the orders.... just be prepared as you might have to enter the orders again for them to be correct.

They really need to stress that point more... that the host's address has to go in FIRST THING.

Good luck!

BTW, when this has happened to me, I don't have to re-input the orders. It automatically recalculates it. (Probably a newer P3 update change!)

Thanks Cath! I wasn't sure! Good to know! :)

Related to Not Adding Shipping and Handling

1. Why does Pampered Chef offer free shipping and handling?

Pampered Chef believes in providing exceptional customer service and making the shopping experience as convenient as possible for our customers. By offering free shipping and handling, we eliminate any surprise fees at checkout and make it easier for our customers to budget for their purchases.

2. Are there any restrictions on the free shipping and handling offer?

Our free shipping and handling offer applies to all orders placed through our website, regardless of the size or quantity of items. However, this offer is only available for orders shipped to locations within the United States.

3. Do I need a special code to receive free shipping and handling?

No, you do not need a special code to receive free shipping and handling. The offer will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

4. Can I combine the free shipping and handling offer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the free shipping and handling offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion or discount can be applied per order.

5. How long will it take for my order to arrive with free shipping and handling?

Orders placed with free shipping and handling typically arrive within 5-7 business days. However, delivery times may vary depending on the shipping address and any unforeseen delays with our shipping carriers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Jennifer golden