• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 vs. pp: Why Isn't Shipping Being Added?

In summary, P3 and pp are two different shipping methods used by online retailers. P3 stands for "PayPal Package Protection" and is a service provided by PayPal for eligible transactions, while pp refers to the standard shipping method offered by the retailer. P3 may not be available for all transactions and may be offered as a free shipping option by some retailers. The shipping method is usually predetermined by the retailer and cannot be chosen by the buyer. P3 offers additional protection for eligible transactions, but this service may not be available for all transactions and may not be worth the cost for some buyers. To check if P3 is available for a transaction, look for it as a shipping option during checkout or check the transaction's terms and conditions.
txtrina
Silver Member
I just tried using P3 for the first time today at a show and shipping and handling was not being added to my orders so I switched back to pampered partner when I started taking orders. Any idea why?

You need to have the zip code in for it to add the tax and shipping

Did you have the host's address filled in before you added orders? I found that I had to do that to have the shipping cost show up.

Thanks! I knew there had to be a simple answer for the problem, why I didn't check that her address was in there I don't know.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with P3. I'm sorry to hear that you encountered an issue with shipping and handling not being added to your orders. It's possible that there was a technical glitch or error that caused this issue. I would recommend reaching out to the P3 support team for further assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot and resolve the issue. In the meantime, it's great that you were able to switch back to Pampered Partner to continue taking orders. Thank you for your support and I hope your next show goes smoothly!

Related to P3 vs. pp: Why Isn't Shipping Being Added?

1. What is the difference between P3 and pp?

P3 and pp are different shipping methods used by online retailers. P3 stands for "PayPal Package Protection" and is a service provided by PayPal for eligible transactions. On the other hand, pp refers to the standard shipping method offered by the retailer.

2. Why isn't shipping being added when I select P3?

This could be due to several reasons. Firstly, not all transactions are eligible for P3 shipping. If your transaction is not eligible, the shipping cost will not be added. Additionally, some retailers may choose to offer P3 as a free shipping option, in which case the shipping cost will not be added separately.

3. Can I choose between P3 and pp for my shipping method?

No, the shipping method is usually predetermined by the retailer. If P3 is not offered as an option, you will not be able to select it as your shipping method.

4. Are there any benefits to using P3 over pp for shipping?

P3 offers additional protection for eligible transactions, which means you may receive a refund from PayPal for any lost or damaged items during shipping. However, this service is not available for all transactions and may not be worth the cost for some buyers.

5. How can I tell if P3 is available for my transaction?

If P3 is available, you will see it listed as a shipping option during the checkout process. You can also check the terms and conditions of the transaction to see if P3 is mentioned as an eligible shipping method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• archie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
archie
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • koeverson