• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Enter Outside Orders in Pampered Partner?

In summary, this conversation discusses the purpose of entering outside orders as outside orders on Pampered Partner, how it doesn't effect commissions or show totals, and how to deal with a guest who places an outside order without specifying the hosts name.
Cassie1037
Gold Member
Sorry if this is a no-brainer for some of you but I am still in my 90-day area and am still figuring it all out. :cool:

What is the purpose of entering outside orders as outside orders in Pampered Partner? Why can't you just enter them as regular orders? Is it because generally the shipping will be directly to the customer? Does it effect commissions or show totals at all?

It really doesn't matter if you mark that box that indicates it is an outside order or not. It is more for you to help you remember if the customer was someone you met or not and to keep track of how many people are in attendance at shows. The benefits are the same for you and for the host whether it was a guest or outside order (except that you don't have the personal contact).

When I do customer care calls I like to be able to say "I met you at so and so's party" or "You ordered on so and so's party". I just think it seems more professional to "remember" them.

It reminds me that I have to print a receipt for them! :)

Of course! Thank you!

It helps you track how important the outside orders are. I have some shows that have more outside orders than orders from the show. Although I don't formally track it, it does help to know where the orders are coming from and why hosts should encourage outside orders.

I just had a guest place an outside order on my website but forgot to put the hosts name. It went through as an individual order. Is there anyway I can get this order credited onto my hosts party?

kmschroll2001 said:
I just had a guest place an outside order on my website but forgot to put the hosts name. It went through as an individual order. Is there anyway I can get this order credited onto my hosts party?

Have her call and cancer her order ASAP. Then she can re-place the order through you, so the host gets credit for it.

GourmetGirl said:
Have her call and cancer her order ASAP.

Do you have HWC on the brain today? Just kidding.

1. How do I place an outside order through a Pampered Chef consultant?

To place an outside order through a Pampered Chef consultant, simply reach out to your consultant and let them know what products you would like to purchase. They will assist you in placing the order and provide you with any necessary information or instructions.

2. Can I use a Pampered Chef coupon or discount on an outside order?

No, Pampered Chef coupons and discounts are only valid for purchases made directly through a consultant or on the official Pampered Chef website. They cannot be applied to outside orders.

3. What is the process for paying for an outside order?

The process for paying for an outside order may vary depending on the consultant. Some may accept cash or check, while others may require payment through a secure online platform. Your consultant will provide you with payment options and instructions.

4. Can I return or exchange products from an outside order?

Yes, you can return or exchange products from an outside order, but the process may differ from regular returns and exchanges. It is best to reach out to your consultant for specific instructions and to ensure a smooth return or exchange process.

5. Is there a minimum order amount for outside orders?

No, there is no minimum order amount for outside orders. However, some consultants may have their own policies regarding minimum orders, so it is best to check with them before placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klsnyder
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchef2008
  • danabasket