• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taking Online Orders Now for April Show?

In summary, the conversation is about setting up a party for April and the host wanting to start collecting orders before the party date. The person asking for input is unsure if this will cause any problems when submitting the show. Others in the conversation assure them that as long as it is set up as an April show, there should be no issues. They also mention being able to start placing orders at any time and remind the person to make sure the show is dated for April 1st. They also discuss the process of entering orders into Pampered Partner Plus.
dancedivine
Hey, guys! I am trying to get a jump-start on April & I have a lady who will be doing a show at the end of March that I intend to submit on April 1st as an April party. However, she would like to start sending friends and family members the weblink now so she can start collecting outside orders. So, will this cause any problems when I submit the show as an April party? (I am assuming it won't make a difference since I've got to manually enter all the orders anyway in Pampered Partner Plus.) Obviously, the guest special will be different - but, we're not too worried about that.

Thanks for any input!

As long as you set it up as an April show, all of the info that they see will be for April. I just set up an April Catalog Show today in fact.:thumbup: They can start placing orders at any time -My host wanted the April specials, but is leaving for Spring Break vacation on the 7th - so we are planning on closing on April 1.

Good info, thanks! I set it up as an April show, so I think it's good to go. :)

What do you mean you have to manually enter into P3? All you do is go on your website, review the orders, then go to P3 and hit the "Copy PWS Orders" button. You don't have to do anything to them unless there is not a credit card then you have to enter the type of payment. I had a lady take orders online from January 15th until she closed on February 27th. There was no problem with any of the orders. The only problem you would have is if the Show was entered as a Feb Show and they wanted new products. It has to be dated at least March 1st. You have to enter the Show start date as April 1 if that is when you want it to count. Be sure it is that way on the PWS too so the correct Guest Specials will show up.

Hi there!

It's great to hear that you're already planning ahead for April. As long as the show is submitted in April, it shouldn't be a problem if your hostess starts collecting outside orders now. You're right, you'll still have to manually enter all the orders in Pampered Partner Plus, so it won't make a difference in that aspect. As for the guest special, you can always offer a different special to those who place outside orders. It's always a good idea to keep the momentum going and get those orders in early. Good luck with your show! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I place an online order for April Show?

To place an online order for April Show, simply visit our website and select the products you would like to purchase. Then proceed to the checkout page to complete your order.

2. Can I modify or cancel my online order for April Show?

Yes, you can modify or cancel your online order for April Show by contacting our customer service team. Please note that modifications or cancellations may not be possible if the order has already been processed or shipped.

3. When will my online order for April Show be delivered?

The delivery time for your online order of April Show will depend on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. Please refer to the estimated delivery time provided during the checkout process.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for April Show?

There is no minimum order requirement for April Show. You can purchase as many or as few products as you would like.

5. Are there any promotions or discounts available for online orders of April Show?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available for online orders of April Show. Please check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • RoseAndrews
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcmckay