1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Taking Online Orders Now for April Show?

1. dancedivine

dancedivine Member

Hey, guys! I am trying to get a jump-start on April & I have a lady who will be doing a show at the end of March that I intend to submit on April 1st as an April party. However, she would like to start sending friends and family members the weblink now so she can start collecting outside orders. So, will this cause any problems when I submit the show as an April party? (I am assuming it won't make a difference since I've got to manually enter all the orders anyway in Pampered Partner Plus.) Obviously, the guest special will be different - but, we're not too worried about that.

Thanks for any input!

Mar 10, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

As long as you set it up as an April show, all of the info that they see will be for April. I just set up an April Catalog Show today in fact.:thumbup: They can start placing orders at any time -My host wanted the April specials, but is leaving for Spring Break vacation on the 7th - so we are planning on closing on April 1.

Mar 10, 2009
  3. dancedivine

dancedivine Member

Good info, thanks! I set it up as an April show, so I think it's good to go. :)

Mar 11, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

What do you mean you have to manually enter into P3? All you do is go on your website, review the orders, then go to P3 and hit the "Copy PWS Orders" button. You don't have to do anything to them unless there is not a credit card then you have to enter the type of payment. I had a lady take orders online from January 15th until she closed on February 27th. There was no problem with any of the orders. The only problem you would have is if the Show was entered as a Feb Show and they wanted new products. It has to be dated at least March 1st. You have to enter the Show start date as April 1 if that is when you want it to count. Be sure it is that way on the PWS too so the correct Guest Specials will show up.

Mar 11, 2009
Have something to add?