• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enter Individual Orders in pp: A Guide

In summary, to enter individual orders in pp, click on the "Orders" tab and select "Enter Individual Orders" from the drop-down menu. You can also enter multiple orders at once using the "Batch Entry" feature. To add products to an order, click on the "Add Products" button and search for the desired product. You can edit an order after it has been entered by clicking on the order number and making changes. To delete an order, click on the order number and select "Delete Order" from the order details window.
klsnyder
Is there a way to enter Individual orders through Pampered Partner? I can't seem to find it.

Click on the + sign like you're starting a new show. Where it says "Cooking" for show type, there is an arrow for a drop-down box. There you will see an option for "Individual". Click on that and you're good to go! HTH!

Perfect!! Thanks!!

I have a question about doing an Individual order with PP.
I don't have the customer's phone number. Can I use mine?

That should be fine. You just have to have something in there

I use my phone number all the time for individual orders. It helps because that way I'll know if there is a problem.

1. How do I enter individual orders in pp?

To enter individual orders in pp, click on the "Orders" tab and then select "Enter Individual Orders" from the drop-down menu. This will open a new window where you can enter the order details.

2. Can I enter multiple orders at once?

Yes, you can enter multiple orders at once by using the "Batch Entry" feature. This allows you to enter orders in a spreadsheet format, making it faster and easier to enter multiple orders at once.

3. How do I add products to an order?

To add products to an order, click on the "Add Products" button in the order details window. You can then search for the desired product or browse through the product categories. Once you find the product, click on it to add it to the order.

4. Can I edit an order after it has been entered?

Yes, you can edit an order after it has been entered. Simply click on the order number in the "Orders" tab and make any necessary changes. Be sure to save your changes before closing the window.

5. How do I delete an order?

To delete an order, click on the order number in the "Orders" tab and then click on the "Delete Order" button in the order details window. Confirm the deletion and the order will be removed from the system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtiffani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtiffani
  • ChefJesssica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJesssica
  • esavvymom