• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Feeling Dumb This Morning!

In summary, the feeling of being dumb in the morning can be caused by lack of sleep, dehydration, low blood sugar levels, and not engaging in mentally stimulating activities. To combat this feeling, it is important to prioritize getting enough sleep, staying hydrated, and incorporating mentally stimulating activities into the morning routine. Diet can also play a role, with a balanced breakfast including protein and healthy fats being beneficial. Certain supplements, such as B vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids, may also help improve brain function. The feeling of being dumb can occur at any time of day, but is most commonly reported in the morning when the body is still adjusting to waking up.
ChefJesssica
This morning I had a lady email me asking to put in an individual order. I am trying to enter it into pampered partner and under show type I picked Individual under show. But, how do i enter in her order? It blacks out host order (I know she isnt a host because this is just an individual order) Am I supposed to add her in as a guest? Thanks everybody for your advice, this is my first individual order!

Jessica,

I just put one in yesterday. . .don't know if this is the "right" way but it worked for me.

You click on "+ Add Guest" and then enter her name there. If she's in your system already, click on the find contact. If she's not in there, add her address etc. after you enter her order. Make sure you check the box to add her information to Contact Management. THEN, go back to the show page and click on the "find host" button. Search for the name you just entered and you should be good to go.

HTH

Jeanine

Jeanine, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What causes the feeling of being dumb in the morning?

The feeling of being dumb in the morning can be caused by a variety of factors, including lack of sleep, dehydration, and low blood sugar levels. It can also be a result of not engaging in mentally stimulating activities first thing in the morning.

2. How can I combat feeling dumb in the morning?

To combat feeling dumb in the morning, it is important to prioritize getting enough sleep and staying hydrated. Incorporating mentally stimulating activities, such as reading or solving puzzles, into your morning routine can also help improve brain function and combat the feeling of being dumb.

3. Does diet play a role in feeling dumb in the morning?

Yes, diet can play a role in feeling dumb in the morning. Eating a balanced breakfast that includes protein and healthy fats can help stabilize blood sugar levels and provide the brain with the necessary nutrients to function at its best.

4. Are there any supplements or vitamins that can help with feeling dumb in the morning?

Certain supplements, such as B vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, and ginkgo biloba, have been linked to improved brain function and can potentially help combat the feeling of being dumb in the morning. However, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplements.

5. Is there a specific time of day when the feeling of being dumb is most common?

The feeling of being dumb can occur at any time of the day, but it is most commonly reported in the morning when the body is still adjusting to waking up and may not be fully functioning yet. It can also occur in the afternoon or evening if the body is experiencing fatigue or low energy levels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • MLC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • sarahlegare