• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having trouble adding shipping charge for orders in P3 - any solutions?

In summary, the P3 issue is a problem with the seal on the lid of the Pampered Chef P3 cooking system, which can cause leaks during use. Pampered Chef has acknowledged and addressed the issue by making improvements to the seal and offering replacements for affected customers. It is not a widespread problem and the majority of customers have not experienced any issues. If experiencing the issue, customers can contact customer service for assistance. The P3 system is still a reliable and safe option for cooking after the issue has been addressed.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I just sat down to enter orders so far from my Wed. night show - did the usual updates entered first guest order...and...it's not adding a S/H charge for them.

Entered the 2nd guest - same thing... ????

Shipping *special* going on that I don't know about????:confused:

LOL!

...let me know if anyone has any answers...I need to submit this show this W/E because I won't be home Mon. night and would still like the double points!

I haven't had that problem...yet. You have the show info complete and selected that it's going to the host? Did you try closing the program and opening it again? Sometimes computers are whacky. Good luck!

Did you put in the host's address? I had that problem when I didn't add the address so it couldn't look up the tax rate and shipping. :eek:

UGH! Answered my own question! I didn't have the host ship address entered yet!

You don't have to have the whole address just the zip, yah called HO over that one a few weeks ago. I think I have called HO like 5 times over the program, but it just takes some getting used to. I still like it!!

Yup, you guys had it right - enter the host address... :)

1. What is the P3 issue and how does it affect Pampered Chef customers?

The P3 issue refers to a problem with the Pampered Chef P3 cooking system, specifically with the seal on the lid. This issue can cause the lid to not create a proper seal, resulting in potential leaks during use. This can affect customers by causing frustration and inconvenience while using the product.

2. Has Pampered Chef addressed the P3 issue and how are they handling it?

Yes, Pampered Chef has acknowledged the P3 issue and has taken steps to address it. We have made improvements to the seal on the lid to prevent leaks and are offering replacements for any customers who have experienced issues with their P3 system.

3. Is the P3 issue a widespread problem or just isolated incidents?

The P3 issue has been reported by some customers, but it is not a widespread problem. We have thoroughly tested and addressed the issue, and the majority of customers have not experienced any problems with their P3 system.

4. How can I get a replacement for my P3 system if I am experiencing the issue?

If you are experiencing the P3 issue, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with a replacement lid or a full replacement of your P3 system, depending on the severity of the issue.

5. Is the P3 system still a reliable and safe option for cooking?

Yes, the P3 system is still a reliable and safe option for cooking. We have addressed the issue with the lid seal and have taken steps to ensure the safety and effectiveness of our products. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • nsolle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706