• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Split Shipping & Handling Charges: Seeking Solutions

In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of combining orders to save on shipping charges and how to provide individual receipts for returns. It also touches on the topic of listing a show as c/o a family member in the same household to avoid commission policies. Lastly, the conversation mentions the lack of a receipt for cash and carry items.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
Sorry, this may be covered in another forum, but I did search 1st.

My question is, a lot of the girls I work with didn't want to pay for shipping and handling, so they added all of their orders to one and then split up the shipping charges. How do I go about giving them an individual receipt so that they can return the product if it were to break or something??

My other question is, I told my boyfriend's mother that I'd let her have the orders that she & I got at work towards her own show since she ended up with more than me anyways, plus she got a few bookings including a fund-raiser :D !!! How do I go about that also since we live in the same house- (this is only a temporary thing :p )!

Can I do that since we have the same addy??

If you list your MILs show as MIL, c/o your name, 12345 xxx street, then you should have no problem. There is mention in the policies that we will not be paid commission on orders from people at our address, so listing c/o you when it's oing to the same house is a way around that.HO stores customer info based on the customer name that was transmitted with the show. They will have no way to look up customers who combine orders. Additionally, combining orders will result in higher shipping charges to all (eventually) as the shipping fees submitted for shows with combined orders will not cover the actual shipping costs. When I have customers who want to combine orders, I tell them that I can only give them one receipt and they'll have to go through the "keeper of the receipt" if they need to return something.

Thanks!! My next question I guess is how do customers get a receipt (so they can return a product) when they buy a cash and carry item??

there is no receipt for cash n carry since you originally bought the item. it is best for cash n carry to be an under $10 item, so warranty doesn't become an issue. i know if I pay $10 or under for anything I wouldn't expect a warranty on it, JMO.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you and your coworkers were able to split the shipping charges and save some money. As for individual receipts, you can easily print them out from your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Just go to the "Order History" section, select the order in question, and click on the "Print Receipt" button. This will generate a receipt for that specific order, which you can then give to your coworkers for their records.

In terms of giving your boyfriend's mother the orders for her own show, that's totally doable! Since you live in the same house, it may be easier to just add her orders to your own show and then transfer the hostess benefits to her. You can do this by contacting the Pampered Chef customer service team and they will be able to assist you with the process. Just make sure to let them know that you and your boyfriend's mother live in the same house so they can make a note of it.

I hope this helps! Happy cooking and good luck with your show! :)

What is split shipping and handling charges?

Split shipping and handling charges refer to the practice of dividing the cost of shipping and handling between multiple parties. This is often done when multiple items are being shipped from different locations or when there are multiple recipients for a single order.

Why would split shipping and handling charges be necessary?

Split shipping and handling charges can be necessary for a variety of reasons. It may be more cost-effective to ship items from different locations separately, or there may be different shipping rates for different regions. Additionally, having multiple recipients for a single order can also require split shipping and handling charges.

How can I determine the split shipping and handling charges for my order?

The split shipping and handling charges for your order will depend on a variety of factors, including the number of items being shipped, their sizes and weights, and the locations they are being shipped from and to. You can contact the seller or shipping company for a breakdown of the charges and to discuss potential solutions.

Are there any potential drawbacks to split shipping and handling charges?

Split shipping and handling charges can result in higher costs for the buyer, as they will need to pay for each individual shipment. This cost can also be affected by the number of recipients and their locations. Additionally, split shipping and handling charges can lead to longer delivery times as items may arrive at different times.

What are some potential solutions to minimize split shipping and handling charges?

One solution to minimize split shipping and handling charges is to consolidate items into a single shipment whenever possible. This may require coordinating with the seller or shipping company to determine the most cost-effective and efficient way to ship the items. Another solution is to explore alternative shipping methods, such as using a different carrier or opting for a slower shipping option. Additionally, some sellers may offer discounts or promotions for orders that require split shipping and handling charges, so it is worth discussing this with them as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinyourpclady
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam