• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking Out My New pp3: How Do I Get Shows Sent?

In summary, to get shows sent to you after purchasing a new pp3, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or log in to your account on the website and select "My Shows". The process for requesting shows is to log in to your account, browse available shows, and select the ones you want. You can choose specific shows and there is no limit to how many you can request, but it is recommended to only request a few at a time. The time it takes for shows to be sent can vary, but your consultant will typically send them within a few days and will communicate with you if there are any delays or issues.
nicki25
Silver Member
Ok I apoligize if this is somewhere else answered or if it doesn't go here. I finally opened my PP3 and was looking around in it. When I opened it I had all the files transferred from PP. I haven't sent any shows in on PP3 yet because I was just looking and playing with it. Yesterday I sent a show on PP and now how do I get it to show sent on PP3??? Anyone know or I may call Tech Support.

There is only one time that you can import data from the old 16.0 version. Which means that you have to uninstall P3, and reinstall it. When you get to the import screen, you navigate (from your backup) to the 16.0 backup. When you start the program, it will have all of your shows, up to date, that were saved on your 16.0 backup.Remember that when you reinstall, it is going to take a lot longer than before because there are so many updates now since the cd was distributed. It took my director all day on dial-up to get P3 installed & updated! Once you start submitting shows from P3, you can backup and restore those files just like you did for years with 16.0. (Basically, the backup files from 16.0 are different from P3)Does this make sense to you?

Wow, JK--you sound like a PRO on the subject. Glad to see you got that down pat!

1. How do I get shows sent to me after purchasing my new pp3?

To get shows sent to you, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can select "My Shows" and choose which ones you would like to receive.

2. What is the process for requesting shows with my new pp3?

The process for requesting shows with your new pp3 is simple. First, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account on the website. Then, you can browse the available shows and select the ones you would like to receive. Your consultant will then be notified and will send the shows to you.

3. Can I choose the specific shows I want to receive with my new pp3?

Yes, you can choose the specific shows you want to receive with your new pp3. When logged in to your Pampered Chef account, you can browse the available shows and select the ones you are interested in. Your consultant will then send those shows to you.

4. Is there a limit to how many shows I can request with my new pp3?

No, there is no limit to the number of shows you can request with your new pp3. However, it is recommended to only request a few shows at a time to ensure you are able to properly host and participate in each one.

5. How long does it take for shows to be sent to me after requesting them with my new pp3?

The time it takes for shows to be sent to you can vary. Your consultant will typically send the shows within a few days of your request. However, if there are any delays or issues, they will communicate with you to find a suitable solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • byrd1956