• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I print a list of my 2008 shows in PP3?

In summary, to access the 2008 Show List in pp3 format, you must log in to your Pampered Chef account and select "2008" from the drop-down menu under the "Show List" tab. This document is read-only and cannot be edited, but you can print it by clicking on the "Print" button and adjusting the settings. It can also be exported to other formats, such as Excel or PDF, by clicking on the "Export" button. However, the 2008 Show List in pp3 format is no longer relevant and we recommend accessing the most current show list on our website.
beepampered
I'm trying to print a list of all my 2008 shows. Does anyone know how to do that in PP3? Thanks....

Reports > Shows > Host List. Then put 01/01/2008-12/31/2008 as the dates.Many of the reports from PP are in P3, but with different names or "hidden" by needing filter data.

Thanks. That's exactly what I needed!

Related to How do I print a list of my 2008 shows in PP3?

1. How do I access the 2008 Show List in pp3 format?

To access the 2008 Show List in pp3 format, first log in to your Pampered Chef account. Then, click on the "Show List" tab and select "2008" from the drop-down menu. The list will automatically be displayed in pp3 format for you to view or print.

2. Can I edit the 2008 Show List in pp3 format?

No, the 2008 Show List in pp3 format is a read-only document. You can view and print it, but you cannot make any changes to it. If you need to make edits to your show list, you can do so by accessing the list in a different format, such as Excel or PDF.

3. How do I print the 2008 Show List in pp3 format?

To print the 2008 Show List in pp3 format, open the list and click on the "Print" button located at the top right corner of the page. This will open a print preview window where you can adjust the print settings and then click "Print" to print the document.

4. Can I export the 2008 Show List in pp3 format to another program?

Yes, you can export the 2008 Show List in pp3 format to another program, such as Excel or PDF. To do so, open the list and click on the "Export" button located at the top right corner of the page. Select the desired format and follow the prompts to download the file.

5. Is the 2008 Show List in pp3 format still relevant?

No, the 2008 Show List in pp3 format is no longer relevant as it is from over a decade ago. We recommend accessing the most current show list, which is available in various formats on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • beepampered