• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Print a Receipt Online: No More Hassle with Old Shipping Prices!

In summary, to access the "Print a Receipt Online" feature on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and go to the "Orders" section. You can print a receipt for any past orders within the last 12 months by selecting the order and clicking on the "Print Receipt" button. The printed receipt will include the original shipping prices and there is no limit to the number of times you can print a receipt for an order. You can also print a receipt for orders placed by someone else on your account.
J.Corley
I haven't done a show in a long time and the receipts I have are with the old shipping price. Can I print a receipt online? I know I can do a recepit in PP3 but what do I use tonight?

Just print up some notifications (4 or 6 to a page) saying "Effective October 1, 2008 - shipping prices have increased by $0.25". Then apologize to the guests at the show & let them know that you are finishing off some old order forms. No one has complained to me ... YET.

Sorry, I forgot to add that I stapled those notices to the back of the pink copy so the guest could take it with their receipt.

You can just cross out the old price and put in the new. If anyone gets something that needs the new guarantee info, you can tell them you'll get them a new printed out receipt later. I'm not sure about getting receipts from on-line, other than the OOF's. Maybe someone else knows for sure.

You can use the outside order forms from CC. I used these before HO came out with the write in forms. I told guests that they would get their official receipt with their order and if they had questions or wanted to make changes just to call me. It is good to give them a receipt to take home though. I had page 2 of the receipt available for anyone who wanted it and extra of page 1 if they wanted to fill that out to take home. Few people took them.

You could use the old 3 part receipts and either change the shipping price or just eat the quarter/order.

It's really up to you.

Just change the price by writing in the $0.25.

I use the OOF off CC.

1. How do I access the "Print a Receipt Online" feature on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the "Print a Receipt Online" feature, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Orders" section. From there, you will see an option to "Print Receipt" next to each of your recent orders. Click on this button to access the online receipt.

2. Can I print a receipt for an order that was placed a while ago?

Yes, you can print a receipt for any past orders as long as they were placed within the last 12 months. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Orders" section. From there, you can select the order you would like to print a receipt for and click on the "Print Receipt" button.

3. Will the printed receipt include the original shipping prices?

Yes, the printed receipt will include the original shipping prices for your order. This feature allows you to keep track of the total cost of your order, including any shipping fees that may have been applied.

4. Is there a limit to the number of times I can print a receipt for an order?

No, there is no limit to the number of times you can print a receipt for an order. You can access and print your receipt as many times as needed within the 12-month time frame.

5. Can I print a receipt for an order that was placed by someone else on my account?

Yes, you can print a receipt for any orders that were placed on your account, regardless of who placed the order. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Orders" section to access the online receipt for the desired order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • ChefinHarmony