• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Print Contact Info in PP3: Easily Manage Your Call Back Log

In summary, to access the "Print Contact Info" feature in PP3, click on the "Call Back Log" tab and select the contact you want to print. You can customize the layout of the printed contact information by clicking on the "Customize" button. Unfortunately, you can only print one contact's information at a time, but you can add multiple contacts to a group and print their information together. To add or remove contact information from the printed page, click on the "Customize" button and check or uncheck the boxes next to the information you want to include or exclude. You can also save the printed contact information as a PDF or other file format instead of printing on paper.
beepampered
I've finally switched over to PP3 and boy is it different. I'm used to printing the contact info and then using that for my call back log. Can I print the contact info in PP3? I have tons of other questions but will try to figure those out on my own but the Help didn't answer this question. Thanks....

Yep! Go to Reports -> Contacts -> Contact List or Contact Follow Up

And then you can filter what type of report you want to create from there.

Thanks for your answer. I can't believe it's that inefficient. I want to be able to enter the contact info and then hit print and then file that info to call later. To go through those steps is a bit more than I want to do but I guess that's my only option besides hand printing it - which actually might be faster. Thanks....

It didn't take me too long to get used to going through the steps. It's different, but I don't find that it takes too long.

It's a very good program and you can adapt quickly. Just remember that it's not the other program. They do have help screens too for some of the functions. A little searching here and there and then once you find it your set is what I found. I have been using P3 since it became available to us.

1. How do I access the "Print Contact Info" feature in PP3?

To access the "Print Contact Info" feature in PP3, click on the "Call Back Log" tab at the top of the page. Then, click on the contact you would like to print and select the "Print Contact Info" option from the drop-down menu.

2. Can I customize the layout of the printed contact information?

Yes, you can customize the layout of the printed contact information. After selecting the "Print Contact Info" option, click on the "Customize" button in the top right corner. From there, you can choose which information you want to include and adjust the layout to your preference.

3. Is there a way to print multiple contacts' information at once?

Unfortunately, you can only print one contact's information at a time. However, you can select multiple contacts and add them to a group, then print the group's information together.

4. How do I add or remove contact information from the printed page?

To add or remove contact information from the printed page, click on the "Customize" button in the top right corner after selecting the "Print Contact Info" option. From there, you can check or uncheck the boxes next to the information you want to include or exclude.

5. Can I save the printed contact information as a PDF or other file?

Yes, you can save the printed contact information as a PDF or other file format. After customizing the layout and selecting the contacts you want to print, click on the "Print" button and select the option to save as a PDF or other file format instead of printing on paper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • WendyE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • dwyerkim