• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Steps to Access Mailing List & Print Labels in PP3 | TIA

In summary, to access the mailing list in PP3, you need to open the software and click on the "Mailing List" tab. You can also import your own mailing list by clicking on the "Import" button and print labels by selecting contacts and clicking on the "Print" button. The labels can be customized by clicking on the "Customize" button and you can export the mailing list by clicking on the "Export" button.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
How do I get to a mailing list or to be able to print labels in PP3? TIA

Sorry to be a bother but I'm bumping this up

I would call tech support, they have been awesome every time I have called about PP3. I even had them ask me to call back one day because they were so board. I really haven't had to wait either

Right now that is not an option in P3. My suggestion to you is to write to [email protected] and ask them to look into this. You are not alone in wanting this feature. I heard that the more requests they have the more they will look into it. The software developers are not the same as the ones on Pampered Partner and are open to suggestions and comments.

Just saw Amanda's post. Yes, you can call or write whichever you prefer.

I wrote! Thanks! :)

It is really nice that they want to hear from us with comments and suggestions. I wish more people would take them up on things.

Here is the answer I just received... I hope it's developed sooner rather than later....

Dear Diane,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Mailing labels will be an available option sometime in the future. However, our software developers haven't announced when any new features will be made available.

Wow, Diane you got a quick response! Thanks for letting us know. Doesn't it make you feel good that they read and responded!

Related to Easy Steps to Access Mailing List & Print Labels in PP3 | TIA

1. How do I access the mailing list in PP3?

To access the mailing list in PP3, first open the PP3 software on your computer. Then, click on the "Mailing List" tab located at the top of the screen. This will bring up a list of all the contacts in your PP3 mailing list.

2. Can I import my own mailing list into PP3?

Yes, you can easily import your own mailing list into PP3. Simply click on the "Import" button located in the top right corner of the mailing list screen. Follow the prompts to upload your mailing list from a CSV or Excel file.

3. How do I print labels from the mailing list in PP3?

To print labels from the mailing list in PP3, first select the contacts you want to include on the labels by checking the boxes next to their names. Then, click on the "Print" button located at the top of the screen. Choose the label format and click "Print" to generate your labels.

4. Can I customize the labels in PP3?

Yes, you can customize the labels in PP3 to fit your specific needs. When selecting the label format, click on the "Customize" button to adjust the font, size, and layout of the labels. You can also add your own logo or design to the labels.

5. Is it possible to export the mailing list from PP3?

Yes, you can export the mailing list from PP3 at any time. Simply click on the "Export" button located in the top right corner of the mailing list screen. Choose the file format and click "Export" to save your mailing list to your computer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsolnick
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • beepampered