• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receipt for Stone Replacement: Can HO Accept 03/2008 pp3 Receipt?

In summary, HO does not require a receipt for most adjustments. If you have a past host that needs a receipt, you can print one from P3.
letscook04
Gold Member
I have a past host that needs a receipt from 9/2007 for her stone that broke. I only have PP3 sales receipt dated 03/2008. Do you think that HO will accept this?

Does HO even need the receipt? Most time I do an adjustment they don't even ask for it.You can reprint a receipt from P3.

DebbieJ said:
Does HO even need the receipt? Most time I do an adjustment they don't even ask for it.

You can reprint a receipt from P3.

Sometimes they do ask for the receipt with the ref# and a piece of the stone.

I will just reprint a receipt from P3 and give it to her.

Thanks Deb:)

Coll - I have P3 receipts if you need them - but I don't think they ever even look at the back except for the ref number - just process as usual -

Colleen,

You can use whatever P3 receipt you have. I agree with Deb--most of the time I do an adjustment online and they don't ask for the receipt just put the reference number on the envelope and with the product. I usually enclose the e-mail with the reference # or give it to my customer(s) to enclose.

Thanks Dor, but I have some that are dated 03/08.:)

pamperedharriet said:
Colleen,

You can use whatever P3 receipt you have. I agree with Deb--most of the time I do an adjustment online and they don't ask for the receipt just put the reference number on the envelope and with the product. I usually enclose the e-mail with the reference # or give it to my customer(s) to enclose.

Harriet, you can do an adjustment online even though it was from last year? I just called HO and it is 56 mins wait.

Coll - back from your Vacation??? LOL!

Well , you know if you need any - I can always share - I have to give you back your knife block as well - thanks for the lend!

letscook04 said:
Harriet, you can do an adjustment online even though it was from last year? I just called HO and it is 56 mins wait.

As long as you know the show #, you can do the adjustment online.

PamperedDor said:
Coll - back from your Vacation??? LOL!

Well , you know if you need any - I can always share - I have to give you back your knife block as well - thanks for the lend!

Yes, I am back lol
I had such a LONG DAY at work and class........:yuck:

Did hubby like it?

letscook04 said:
Thanks Dor, but I have some that are dated 03/08.:)

Oh, you mean the blank receipt paper? They don't care what the date is on those! I would still be using those if I had overstock.

DebbieJ said:
As long as you know the show #, you can do the adjustment online.

Wow, I've been doing PC for 4 years and had NO IDEA!! I just thought that as soon as the show was shipped and you had a problem you can.

Thanks!!!!

DebbieJ said:
Oh, you mean the blank receipt paper? They don't care what the date is on those! I would still be using those if I had overstock.

Yes, the blank receipt ;) I threw out the older ones:rolleyes:

Colleen - never throw that stuff out! LOL -

Ya what Deb said - I do it all the time or have my customers do it - do her adjustment then give her the paper work to send in the piece of stone -

DH liked it alot - I think its too big for my kitchen - LOL - No seriously - where I want to put it, ( I should really post pics of my HUGE kitchen - no one would believe it )

PamperedDor said:
Colleen - never throw that stuff out! LOL -

Ya what Deb said - I do it all the time or have my customers do it - do her adjustment then give her the paper work to send in the piece of stone -

DH liked it alot - I think its too big for my kitchen - LOL - No seriously - where I want to put it, ( I should really post pics of my HUGE kitchen - no one would believe it )

Just did the adjustment COOL!!!

TOO BIG!! I wish that my kitchen was BIG. I will switch kitchens with you anytime:D

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!!!

No problem, Colleen. Glad all of us could help you. Hopefully others who read this will now know too!

Last week I spoke to HO regarding this subject (needing receipt) and she said the only time they need a receipt amiled in is if $$ is being refunded. If it is a broken stone, etc they just need the piece of stone, or the broken product.

mrssyvo said:
Last week I spoke to HO regarding this subject (needing receipt) and she said the only time they need a receipt amiled in is if $$ is being refunded. If it is a broken stone, etc they just need the piece of stone, or the broken product.

They must of changed that rule, because in the past I had a bunch of guest that needed replacement stones and HO asked them to include the receipt for a replacement. Maybe this only applies to the guest when they call themself?

When I do an adjustment online & they ask for the receipt, I send them the one they email me with the ref # on it. Never had a problem.

1. Can I request a replacement for a stone that was purchased in March 2008?

Yes, you can request a replacement for a stone that was purchased in March 2008. Our policy allows for replacements within 3 years of the original purchase date.

2. Do I need to provide a copy of my receipt for the stone replacement?

Yes, you will need to provide a copy of your receipt for the stone replacement. This is to ensure that the stone was purchased within the specified time frame.

3. Can I use a Pampered Chef consultant's receipt for the replacement?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef consultant's receipt for the replacement. As long as the receipt shows the purchase date and the item purchased, it will be accepted.

4. How long does the replacement process take?

The replacement process typically takes 7-10 business days from the time we receive your request and receipt. However, it may take longer if we need to verify the purchase date or if the replacement is out of stock.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can request a stone replacement?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can request a stone replacement. As long as the stone is under warranty and meets the criteria for replacement, we will honor the request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcmckay