• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Bookings for a Host's Show: Tips and Guidelines

However, she can still have shows to get the regular host benefits.In summary, it is recommended to still list bookings for the host's starter show in PP3, even though she won't be able to use the booking benefits as a consultant. It is also possible for another consultant to do the shows and the host can still receive the booking benefits. The bookings follow the hostess, not the consultant. It is important to list the bookings to ensure the host can receive the specials and benefits.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have a host who is signing after her show. Do I still list the bookings that we got for her starter show in my PP3? I know that they won't be my clients but do I still list them as bookings?
Thanks

I do, I'm not sure that it really matters since she won't be able to use the benifit, but it doesn't hurt.

Hey, where in Nor Cal are you?

ShanaSmith said:
Hey, where in Nor Cal are you?

I'm not Ida, but I'm in Northern Ca too! I'm about an hour north of San Francisco in Petaluma. I have family that lives in Modesto though! Small world!

funny, I just read another post of yours and wondered where you were too!
So who is your upline?

Petaluma?? Holy crackers, I grew up in Petaluma. I'm in Willits now, which is about 2 hours north of Petaluma and about 21/2 hours south of Eureka.
I also have family in Modesto. Spooky. I love it.
What part of Petaluma are in? Have you lived there long?

I would definitely put them in. And why couldn't she still use the booking benefits? If she wants to, couldn't she order the host special on those shows? I don't remember seeing anywhere that she couldn't!!

Also, what if you DON'T put the bookings in, and she changes her mind about signing up? Then she definitely won't be getting the specials!! Better safe than sorry!!
After all, it's no different than if someone else ended up being the Consultant at a show. The bookings follow the hostess, not the Consultant!! Make sense?

Good luck!
Paula

Paula R. Lewis said:
I would definitely put them in. And why couldn't she still use the booking benefits? If she wants to, couldn't she order the host special on those shows? I don't remember seeing anywhere that she couldn't!!

Also, what if you DON'T put the bookings in, and she changes her mind about signing up? Then she definitely won't be getting the specials!! Better safe than sorry!!
After all, it's no different than if someone else ended up being the Consultant at a show. The bookings follow the hostess, not the Consultant!! Make sense?

Good luck!
Paula
I had always thought that they can't use the booking benefit from their pre-consultant show and then I heard arguements that made lots of sense that they could use them.

So I emailed HO about it and the answer I got was that they could NOT use them once they became a consultant. The past host benefit is null for consultants even for shows booked before the agreement was sent in. She can get the monthly benefit by hosting her own show.

To answer the original question, I would put the bookings in if there was any doubt that the host would not end up signing and change her mind.

No doubt here. She already has 6 solid bookings and one possible recruit and we haven't even closed the show.
Thanks

YES you do put them in , It does not matter who the concultant is when that new show happens
If Sue has a show and 4 peolpe book a show the consultant that did Sue's show does not have to be the one to do it , as long as those shows where entered .then it does not matter who the consultant is doing the new bookings
Say you are at a show and you want to book a show for your friend so she can get the next 60% off item next month but your sister is a consulant You would have the original consultant put in the booking but you would have your sister do the show so that your friend can get the host 60% off item when you have your show.

chef131doreen said:
YES you do put them in , It does not matter who the concultant is when that new show happens
If Sue has a show and 4 peolpe book a show the consultant that did Sue's show does not have to be the one to do it , as long as those shows where entered .then it does not matter who the consultant is doing the new bookings
Say you are at a show and you want to book a show for your friend so she can get the next 60% off item next month but your sister is a consulant You would have the original consultant put in the booking but you would have your sister do the show so that your friend can get the host 60% off item when you have your show.
This is true. The booking goes with the show not the consultant.

BUT, in this case the "other" consultant is also the past host. As a consultant she cannot take advantage of the past host benefit even from the show she had before becoming a consultant.

Related to Managing Bookings for a Host's Show: Tips and Guidelines

1. What is the best way to put in bookings for my Pampered Chef party?

The easiest way to put in bookings for your Pampered Chef party is through the online booking system. You can access this through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the date and time for the party, enter the host's contact information, and submit the booking.

2. Can I put in bookings for multiple parties at once?

Yes, you can put in bookings for multiple parties at once through the online booking system. Simply select the dates and times for each party, enter the host's contact information, and submit the bookings.

3. Is there a deadline for putting in bookings?

While there is no specific deadline for putting in bookings, it is recommended to do so at least two weeks in advance to allow enough time for planning and preparation. However, you can still put in last-minute bookings if needed.

4. Can I make changes to a booking after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to a booking after it has been submitted through the online booking system. Simply log in to your consultant account, select the party you need to make changes to, and edit the details as needed. You can also contact your host directly to make changes.

5. What happens if I need to cancel a booking?

If you need to cancel a booking, it is best to do so as soon as possible. You can cancel a booking through the online booking system or by contacting your host directly. It is important to communicate with your host and apologize for any inconvenience caused by the cancellation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skynsea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
skynsea
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Telynn