• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I View Older Shows with PP3?

In summary, older shows may not be available on the Pampered Chef website due to licensing agreements. However, products from these shows can still be purchased through the search bar or product categories. Requests for specific shows to be added back to the website cannot be accommodated, but new shows are regularly updated. Typically, new shows become available within a few days after airing. The website is currently the only platform to view past shows, but updates can also be found through social media or the newsletter.
ChefinHarmony
I just started playing with PP3 and it won't even let me LOOK at a show older than 6 months. :eek: Is there a way around this? How do we do Warranty Issues if I can't tell who bought what?!?!! I go back to my old shows so much - even to see what I gave as gifts, etc. Or go back to my old Supply orders to reference how much I purchased of certain items. Can anyone help me? Do you think HO will do an update so we can go back and look at the shows?

Thanks!!
Joanne

Joanne,
Unfortunately, you cannot even view your older shows passed 6 months :( If you haven't deleted PP, you can look at your shows prior to going to P3. That's what I've been doing.

I'm hoping HO corrects that.

Actually, you can see them. You have to click on "View Show Summary Report"....it's just above the list of shows to the right. You can't view them in show format, just receipt format.

Linda,
Thanks for that information!!! I didn't know that (as you can see from my post to Joanne!!!!) :)

No problem...it took me a while to figure that one out too!

There's a lot of figuring out when working in p3.

YEAH!!! Thank you!! I was bummed by the fact I couldn't see them. Thank you for the tip!!
Joanne

1. Why can't I view older shows on the Pampered Chef website?

Older shows may not be available on our website due to licensing agreements with the hosts and guests featured in those shows. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Can I still purchase products from older shows?

Yes, you can still purchase products from older shows by using the search bar on our website or by browsing through our product categories. Our products are always available for purchase, even if the show has been removed from our website.

3. Is there a way to request for a specific older show to be added back to the website?

Unfortunately, we are unable to honor requests for specific shows to be added back to our website. However, we are constantly updating our website with new shows and products, so please check back regularly for any updates.

4. How long will it take for newer shows to become available on the website?

Typically, new shows will be available on our website within a few days after they have aired. If you are unable to find a specific show, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are there any other ways to view older shows?

At this time, our website is the only platform where you can view past shows. However, you can also follow us on social media or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any future releases or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DiceDiva