• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Not Make the Switch to Pp3 Yet??

uh...out without testing it first. I think we're all just waiting for the bugs to be worked out so we can switch without all the hassles.
I agree Kristin....Harriet's positiveness (is that a word?) is one of the major influences that made me go ahead and for it! It's got some quirks still, but it's not bad. I'm going to really like P3 when it is at full capacity.

And might I also take this one step further and say that Hariett is probably THE MOST POSITIVE person on this board....she is so sweet and helpful to everyone.

Unfortunately, the typed word has no inflection and is sometimes hard to decipher what the mood behind the thought is.....hopefully this was a case of mis-interpretation.

<h2>1. What is PP3 and why should I switch to it?</h2><p>PP3 stands for Pampered Partner 3, which is the latest version of our software program for consultants. It offers new features and improvements to make managing your business easier and more efficient. We highly recommend switching to PP3 for the best experience.</p><h2>2. Can I still import with "open" shows in the old Pampered Partner?</h2><p>Yes, you can still import open shows from the old Pampered Partner into PP3. However, we recommend completing any open shows in the old version before making the switch to PP3 to avoid any potential issues.</p><h2>3. Is there a deadline for switching over to PP3?</h2><p>There is no specific deadline for switching to PP3, but we encourage all consultants to make the switch as soon as possible to take advantage of the new features and improvements. Additionally, the old Pampered Partner will eventually be phased out, so it's important to switch over before that happens.</p><h2>4. What if I haven't had the time to switch over to PP3?</h2><p>We understand that running a business can be busy and overwhelming at times. Don't worry, you can switch to PP3 at any time when it's convenient for you. We recommend setting aside some time to familiarize yourself with the new program and its features so you can make the most of it.</p><h2>5. Will I experience any issues if I haven't switched to PP3 yet?</h2><p>No, you will not experience any issues if you haven't switched to PP3 yet. However, we do recommend making the switch as soon as possible to ensure you have access to all the new features and improvements. Our customer support team is always available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have during the transition to PP3.</p>

1. What is PP3 and why should I switch to it?

PP3 stands for Pampered Partner 3, which is the latest version of our software program for consultants. It offers new features and improvements to make managing your business easier and more efficient. We highly recommend switching to PP3 for the best experience.

2. Can I still import with "open" shows in the old Pampered Partner?

Yes, you can still import open shows from the old Pampered Partner into PP3. However, we recommend completing any open shows in the old version before making the switch to PP3 to avoid any potential issues.

3. Is there a deadline for switching over to PP3?

There is no specific deadline for switching to PP3, but we encourage all consultants to make the switch as soon as possible to take advantage of the new features and improvements. Additionally, the old Pampered Partner will eventually be phased out, so it's important to switch over before that happens.

4. What if I haven't had the time to switch over to PP3?

We understand that running a business can be busy and overwhelming at times. Don't worry, you can switch to PP3 at any time when it's convenient for you. We recommend setting aside some time to familiarize yourself with the new program and its features so you can make the most of it.

5. Will I experience any issues if I haven't switched to PP3 yet?

No, you will not experience any issues if you haven't switched to PP3 yet. However, we do recommend making the switch as soon as possible to ensure you have access to all the new features and improvements. Our customer support team is always available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have during the transition to PP3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Crys Hall
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
peichef
  • kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • raebates