• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on My Switch Over Box: Anybody Else Get Theirs Yet?

In summary, consultants are discussing the delivery of their changeover boxes and eagerly await their arrival. Some have already received their boxes while others are still waiting. There are also discussions about the delay in receiving newsletters and excitement over the new products and catalogs. Some consultants have received their supplies and are eagerly awaiting their sample boxes. Instructions are also provided for Canadian consultants to track their shipments online.
Crys Hall
their Switch Over Boxes Yet?

I live like 30 minutes from them in Markham and here it is Thursday evening and I still haven't gotten mine! They were suppose to be sent out on the 11th, I've always had my stuff come next day. Anyone on here gotten theirs already?

I WANNA SEE THE NEW CATALOG!!!!!!!!!!

I don't expect to see anything until the last few days of August. I don't know why but I NEVER seem to recieve anything on time :(

Oh man that would really suck to not get them until then! How do they expect us to be able to get hosts for next month excited when they don't even get to do a wish list with a catalog!

I know, last change over I called and called HO. I received my box 2 days before the change.

It takes me about 2 weeks for orders to come in as well.

I live near Trenton (2 hours from Markham) and haven't received mine yet either. :(

Ok so I am going to be quiet now I just got mine :) Figures the minute I post it's on the door step!

I know mine was shipped on the 12th :) I expect it tomorrow.... can't wait.
Now... who knows how long til our samples arrive. Judging by the delays the US consultants have mentioned, I'm not holding my breath.

I was out of town for a couple days and it was here inside my door when I got back today--yahoo! :)

Leth said:
I was out of town for a couple days and it was here inside my door when I got back today--yahoo! :)

yeah, yeah. rub it in. :)

Argh Charity your all rubbing it in!!! LOL

Sniff - we Albertans haven't rec'd ours yet. I saw the UPS guy driving through my neighbourhood today, but to no avail. Sniff. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Now I'm waiting for my samples and supplies. Can't wait for Fall to get started!!!!:balloon:

support services can tell you when it was shipped! that's how I found out mine was shipped on the 12th.
mine HAS to come tomorrow. I don't know if I can wait til Monday :(

Didn't get mine yet, but I'm hopeful that it will come today!! :) I'm like you Charity, I can't wait 'til Monday!! I'm hoping I get my supply order too! Didn't order samples yet though. Maybe today! :)

I have my suply order (ordered the 12th) and my changeover kit. They arrived on the 14th (Thursday)...
Still waiting on my samples :)
Esther

I got mine yesterday and I"m in Mississauga. Do you mean the box with new catalogues, paperwork, etc???

I haven't gotten through everything but it was a nice surprise when I got home yesterday :)

Got mine yesterday too!! I went through everything immediately, it was awesome.

I'm in Oakville...nothing yet...

I'm just north of Trenton and I got my Changeover kit today. Now I need to order samples and supplies.

try checking online to see if it has shippedConsultant corner
Product Adjustment
Continue
Find ALLYour consultant number "G" 00 "show number" your c/o kit is not a show, but you see a number123456G0036 - exampleNow go to fedex.com"Track by Reference"
and put in the tracking number123456G003601 - put your real number here don't forget the "01" after your "code"
Chose today's date
Choose destination county
Choose destination zip code
Click trackYour c/o box should pop up if they have already shipped it already.If anyone is still "not getting" how to do this online pm and and I'll walk you through it again...Allison

That won't work for the Canadians. Their HO doesn't use FedEx - they're still with UPS.

Man I ordered my samples on the 11th and at only 30 minutes away I can't believe that my samples haven't gotten here yet!

Well I never get anything early. I still never got my July consultant News letter and neither the August one. I wish they would send these out the month before!! I like to have them. As for my change over, I'm probably not gonna get it til the end of the week.

For everyone that got them....enjoy!!

I got my box today and the samples are ordered onthe 12th are scheduled to arrive on Wednesday morning. I hope I get my SAT products tomorrow morning. I can't wait any longer!!!!

So I got my changeover box Friday and today I got my SAT. Now I gotta look and decide what supplies I'm going to order and what sample package I'd like.

Haven't received a thing...

Lucky you!

Got my change over box on Friday and my supplies (well, one box!) came today. I'm hoping my SAT and Sample boxes will come by the end of the week!! Can't wait to get it. It's better than Christmas!! :)

still didn't get anything yet

I got my SAT & the smaple order today. Actually, I should rephrase that. I received my most of my SAT (minus the bamboo bowl) & about 1/2 of my sample order.
I didn't get my: drink charms (though I expected that since they are apparently being redesigned) stemware (maybe due to the whole dissolving) dots dilemma?)
knife block, though they noted that on the order screen
holiday appetizer plates
holiday serving platesI was pretty bummed to have so much stuff missing. But now, I'm thinking that I'll get to have a 2nd "Christmas in August" & the next one will be a lot like Christmas, since I'm getting my holiday plates - lol.So... of the stuff I received.... I am impressed by the new grater (haven't used it yet, but it seems sturdy & the barrel is HUGE) & the holiday cookbook. I think the cookbook will be a huge seller if you have it to show.

1. When will I receive my Switch Over Box?

The Switch Over Box is typically shipped out within 3-5 business days after you sign up for Pampered Chef. Delivery time may vary depending on your location.

2. What items are included in the Switch Over Box?

The Switch Over Box includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as our top-selling stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools. The exact items may vary, but rest assured that you will receive a selection of our most popular and useful products.

3. Do I have to pay for the Switch Over Box?

No, the Switch Over Box is completely free for new consultants who sign up with Pampered Chef. It is our way of helping you get started on your journey as a consultant.

4. Can I customize the items in my Switch Over Box?

Unfortunately, the items in the Switch Over Box cannot be customized. However, we have carefully selected a variety of products that we believe will be useful and beneficial for your business.

5. How will the Switch Over Box help me as a new consultant?

The Switch Over Box is a great way to jumpstart your business as a new consultant. It provides you with essential Pampered Chef products that you can use to demonstrate to potential customers and introduce them to our brand. It is also a great way to familiarize yourself with our products and learn more about their uses and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
winklermom
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies