• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Save My PC Debit # in PP3 for Easy Ordering?

In summary, a PP3 debit number is a unique identification number for Pampered Chef consultants that is used for tracking sales and earnings and is necessary for placing orders and accessing consultant accounts. It can be found on the consultant agreement, ID card, or by logging into the website. It cannot be changed and should only be used for personal orders and business transactions. It is required for all orders to ensure accurate tracking of sales and earnings.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey all you smart PP3 people! Is there a place that we can enter our PC Debit # so that it's there and doesn't have to be entered every time you order or is that a security safeguard that is in place on purpose? I KNOW how lazy this sounds... I just liked how it popped up automatically in PP

Nope- there's a place to enter it. I'm at work, so I can't check exactly which menu it was in. But up under Help or Utilities or Setup or something like that, is an item that has a place for you to enter it. It might be under Preferences.

Sorry if I confused you more.... :)

God bless you! I found it! I knew it had to be something I missed but just didn't quite know where to look! Thanks so much!

I'm glad my clear-as-mud directions helped. :D

I can't wait to go home and find this! I really need to do that too! Hopefully, it has a spot for the PC Credit Card too!

It does. It's on the same screen.

Related to Can I Save My PC Debit # in PP3 for Easy Ordering?

1. What is a PP3 debit number?

A PP3 debit number is a unique identification number assigned to each Pampered Chef consultant. It is used to track sales and earnings and is required for placing orders and accessing your consultant account.

2. How do I find my PP3 debit number?

You can find your PP3 debit number on your consultant agreement, on your consultant ID card, or by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I change my PP3 debit number?

No, your PP3 debit number is assigned to you and cannot be changed. If you need assistance with your number, please contact Pampered Chef customer service.

4. Can I use my PP3 debit number to place orders for friends and family?

No, your PP3 debit number is tied to your individual consultant account and should only be used for your personal orders and business transactions.

5. Do I need to enter my PP3 debit number every time I place an order?

Yes, your PP3 debit number is required for all orders placed as a consultant. It helps ensure that your sales and earnings are accurately tracked and credited to your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenpartain
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenpartain
  • ms_twana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • mommylove_07