• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting for Pampered Chef Debit Card: Deadline & Supply Order Info

In summary, the recruit will submit her online agreement on Monday, the 19th and will apply for the PC Debit Card. It takes about 5 business days to receive the card and she can call Financial Services to get her number before it arrives. She can use her credit card until a certain date and then place supply orders via P3 once she has her DC number. The starter kit has enough paperwork for 4 shows and she should order the booster ASAP. The debit card will be available 5 business days after the date of submission.
Bexs50
I have a recruit who is going to submit her online agreement on Monday, the 19th. She is going to apply for the PC Debit Card. First, how long does it take to get the DC? And does she have to wait until she gets her debit card to make a paperwork/supply order? If she does have to wait, how is that going to work...she has 4 shows scheduled in March, her first one on March
3rd. I have given her enough paperwork to get her, at the very least, through her first show, but if she can't order paperwork until she gets her card, do I have to give her four shows worth of stuff? I just want to make sure...I've never recruited before and I don't think I like the 30 days from the day you get your kit to qualify. It just doesn't give enough time to get these other things in line before having to do shows!!:(

she could use her cc I know I still can and I had my 1st party feb 10th got my kit on the 1st. but i was able to have my debit card # in about 4-5 days i believe. but I know she can use her credit card until a certain date at least thats what it says on p3 hth

Terra

She can call Financial Services and get her number before the actual card arrives. Once she has the number, she can place supply orders via P3.

doesn't the kit have enough paperwork for new consultants for the first 6 shows?

it takes about 5 business days before the finance dept can give them their DC #.

She'll have it pretty quick, but she should have enough paperwork in her starter kit to last her 4 shows, and then she can get that awesome booster!

Oh yeah, order the booster ASAP!

Debit card - 5 business days AFTER the date of submission is what they told me. Applied on 2/7 in the a.m. - available 2/14 in the a.m. for me. There is enough in the kit for 4 shows and you can order the booster as soon as the kit arrives.

What is the deadline for recruiting for the Pampered Chef debit card?

The deadline for recruiting for the Pampered Chef debit card is the end of each month. This means that you have until the last day of the month to recruit new team members and earn points towards the debit card.

How do I know if I have earned the Pampered Chef debit card?

You will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef once you have earned the debit card. This email will provide instructions on how to redeem your points and order your card.

Can I still earn points towards the Pampered Chef debit card if I recruit after the deadline?

No, points towards the debit card can only be earned within the designated time frame. Recruiting after the deadline will count towards the following month's debit card.

What do I need to do to qualify for the Pampered Chef debit card?

In order to qualify for the debit card, you must recruit at least 3 new team members within the designated time frame. Each new team member must also place a minimum $75 supply order.

How do I place a supply order to earn points towards the Pampered Chef debit card?

To place a supply order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Supply Orders" tab. From there, you can select the items you wish to order and complete the checkout process. Your points towards the debit card will be automatically tracked and added to your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ms_twana