• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Save My Pampered Chef Debit Card on PP3?

In summary, the Pp3 program is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants and hosts that allows them to earn points for every dollar spent on products. To sign up, one must be a consultant or host and enroll through their consultant account on the website. The benefits of the Pampered Chef Debit Card include easy access to rewards points and exclusive discounts and promotions. Points balance can be checked through the consultant account or by contacting customer service. The Pampered Chef Debit Card can only be used for purchases at the website or parties, not at any other store or for other purchases.
jenpartain
Silver Member
Hi, with old PP, my PC debit card was saved and I didn't have to fill out the numbers each time I submit a show. But now with PP3, I have to. Any way I can have it saved in there?

Thanks,
Jenny :)

yes there is you have to go into the setting part

Thanks! I found it and just had to check the box to auto-fill the numbers. Thank you!!!

1. What is the Pp3 program?

The Pp3 program is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants and hosts. It allows you to earn points for every dollar you spend on products and use those points towards future purchases.

2. How do I sign up for the Pp3 program?

To sign up for the Pp3 program, you must be a consultant or a host for a Pampered Chef party. You can then enroll in the program through your consultant account on our website.

3. What are the benefits of the Pampered Chef Debit Card?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card allows you to easily access your Pp3 rewards points and use them for purchases. It also offers exclusive discounts and promotions for cardholders.

4. How do I check my Pp3 points balance?

You can check your Pp3 points balance by logging into your consultant account on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef Debit Card at any store?

No, the Pampered Chef Debit Card can only be used for purchases on our website or at Pampered Chef parties. It cannot be used at any other store or for any other purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • julmarsala