• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Send E-Invites and Place Orders Now for My 9/4 Show on My Website?

In summary, the deadline for ordering for September is August 31st at 11:59 PM EST. You can order for multiple months at once by selecting the desired months on the website before checking out. To make changes or cancel your September order, you can log into your account on the website and access your order history. There is no minimum order amount for September, so you can order as many or as few items as you'd like.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have a show on 9/4. I am getting ready to set it up in my website. I've already loaded F/W PP3. Can the host go ahead and send out e-invites (meaning will they be able to view the new catalog and place the order)...or do they need to wait until 9/1.

Last edited:
If you've set her party up as a September show on your PWS, then she can send out the e-vites. Her guests will see the September catalog.

?The host can send out e-invites now and guests will be able to view the new catalog and place orders. However, keep in mind that the new catalog may not be fully updated until 9/1, so there may still be some changes or updates made before then. It's always best to double check with your consultant or corporate office for confirmation on when the new catalog will be fully updated and ready for ordering.

What is the deadline for ordering for September?

The deadline for ordering for September is August 31st at 11:59 PM EST.

Can I order for multiple months at once?

Yes, you can order for multiple months at once by selecting the desired months on the website before checking out.

How do I make changes to my order for September?

You can make changes to your order for September by logging into your account on our website and accessing your order history. From there, you can make any necessary edits.

Can I cancel my September order?

Yes, you can cancel your September order by logging into your account on our website and accessing your order history. From there, you can cancel your order.

Is there a minimum order amount for September?

No, there is no minimum order amount for September. You can order as many or as few items as you'd like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jross93
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Nilgae
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • valcloutier