• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Had Problem Ordering Through My Website for Show

It was also a $240 order! So I called HO & of course it wasn't showing up yet & they asked me to call back this evening--had the show at 7 so I couldn't. So I call when I get home around 9:30 & luckily she was able to cancel the order--his credit card will just get charged & then they'll credit it within a few days. So I figure we're all set--but somehow when I called him to get his credit card info, I must have written down a wrong number b/c when I enter it into P3, it says the number is invalid! Could anything else
pamperedgirl3
This afternoon I got a call from someone who had wanted to place an order through my website for tonight's show. He said that he wasn't able to order through my website. I don't know if he couldn't get on my website, or if he had trouble ordering on it--I was pretty confused by the whole thing! Has anyone else had problems with this? Usually it's because the person doesn't put the host's name down & it goes as an indiv. order.

Well, get this...He ends up trying the main PC website, somehow thinking that at the end it will ask for the host's name. Of course it doesn't & shows him his confirmation with another consultant's name--it went through the lead system! It was also a $240 order! So I called HO & of course it wasn't showing up yet & they asked me to call back this evening--had the show at 7 so I couldn't. So I call when I get home around 9:30 & luckily she was able to cancel the order--his credit card will just get charged & then they'll credit it within a few days. So I figure we're all set--but somehow when I called him to get his credit card info, I must have written down a wrong number b/c when I enter it into P3, it says the number is invalid! Could anything else go wrong with this order?!?!?!?! So I get to call him tomorrow to try to sort it out! On a positive note--the show is $12 away from my first $1000 show! I normally close shows that night, but the host wanted to hit $1000, so I'm giving her until Sunday. Plus she didn't have a wish list that big!

Sorry so long! I just can't believe all that went wrong with just one order!

The whole of Pampered Chef is down
pamperedgirl3 said:
This afternoon I got a call from someone who had wanted to place an order through my website for tonight's show. He said that he wasn't able to order through my website. I don't know if he couldn't get on my website, or if he had trouble ordering on it--I was pretty confused by the whole thing! Has anyone else had problems with this? Usually it's because the person doesn't put the host's name down & it goes as an indiv. order.

Well, get this...He ends up trying the main PC website, somehow thinking that at the end it will ask for the host's name. Of course it doesn't & shows him his confirmation with another consultant's name--it went through the lead system! It was also a $240 order! So I called HO & of course it wasn't showing up yet & they asked me to call back this evening--had the show at 7 so I couldn't. So I call when I get home around 9:30 & luckily she was able to cancel the order--his credit card will just get charged & then they'll credit it within a few days. So I figure we're all set--but somehow when I called him to get his credit card info, I must have written down a wrong number b/c when I enter it into P3, it says the number is invalid! Could anything else go wrong with this order?!?!?!?! So I get to call him tomorrow to try to sort it out! On a positive note--the show is $12 away from my first $1000 show! I normally close shows that night, but the host wanted to hit $1000, so I'm giving her until Sunday. Plus she didn't have a wish list that big!

I noticed today when I went to check on my supply shipment status, It had a notice that the site will be down at 11:30 pm CT to around 6:30am CT. This includes CC, PWS, PP, and P3. Everything is down!!:(

Congrats
pamperedgirl3 said:

Congrats on an almost $1,000 show. I hope you get it!! It will be all worth it when it's all over and done with.
Yes call him tomorrow and explain you must have written down his CC wrong and get the right one. Also tell him that you really appreciate the order and would love to send him a FREE SB recipe book for all this trouble or whatever cheap prize you have available.
A $240 order is great! Keep us posted!!

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
Congrats on an almost $1,000 show. I hope you get it!! It will be all worth it when it's all over and done with.
Yes call him tomorrow and explain you must have written down his CC wrong and get the right one. Also tell him that you really appreciate the order and would love to send him a FREE SB recipe book for all this trouble or whatever cheap prize you have available.
A $240 order is great! Keep us posted!!

Debbie :D

Debbie, what a great idea!! Thank you! I'll definitely send him a SB. It's my biggest single order to date! On my biggest show to date!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you had with that order. It sounds like there were a lot of unexpected complications. I haven't personally had any issues with orders through my website, but I'm glad you were able to get it sorted out with HO's help. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly with the credit card information tomorrow. And congrats on almost hitting your first $1000 show! That's exciting! Keep up the good work.

What should I do if a customer is having trouble ordering through my website for a show?

If a customer is having difficulty placing an order through your website for a show, the first thing you should do is apologize and assure them that you will do everything you can to resolve the issue. Ask for specific details about the problem they are experiencing, such as error messages or the steps they have taken so far. This will help you identify the cause of the issue and find a solution.

Why is a customer having trouble ordering through my website for a show?

There could be several reasons why a customer is having trouble ordering through your website for a show. Some common reasons include technical issues with the website, incorrect information entered by the customer, or a problem with the customer's payment method. It is important to gather more information from the customer to determine the cause of the issue.

What steps should I take to fix the issue with a customer's order for a show?

The steps you should take to fix the issue will depend on the specific problem the customer is experiencing. If it is a technical issue with your website, you may need to contact your web developer or hosting provider for assistance. If the issue is with the customer's information or payment method, you can work with them to correct any errors or provide alternative payment options. It is important to communicate with the customer throughout the process and keep them updated on the progress.

How can I prevent customers from having problems ordering through my website for a show in the future?

To prevent customers from experiencing issues when ordering through your website for a show, it is important to regularly test and maintain your website to ensure it is functioning properly. You can also provide clear instructions and user-friendly features, such as a live chat or customer support hotline, to help customers troubleshoot any problems they may encounter. Additionally, regularly updating and improving your website's design and functionality can help prevent issues in the future.

What should I do if the issue cannot be resolved and the customer is unable to make an order for the show?

If the issue cannot be resolved and the customer is unable to place an order for the show, it is important to offer alternatives or compensation to the customer. This can include providing them with a discount for a future show or offering to place the order for them over the phone or through email. It is also important to apologize for the inconvenience and thank the customer for their patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mille
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • yankfan24