• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Brother's Online Order Go Through for My Mom's Cooking Show?

In summary, there could be several reasons why your online order is not going through, such as an issue with your internet connection, an error with the website, or an issue with your payment method. If your payment was declined, it may be due to security reasons and you should contact your bank or credit card company. If you did not receive a confirmation email for your order, it is possible that it did not go through and you should check your spam folder or contact customer service. It may not be possible to cancel or change an order after it has been placed, and the delivery time will depend on your location and chosen shipping method.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
My brother tells me he placed an order for my mom's cooking show, through my PWS...but I never got a confirmation of his order..

He says when he was placing his order..he saw my mom's name on the top of the page...showing he was ordering it through her show..

Anyone have ANY idea? I mean, he's completely computer savy....so I can't fathom he made an error..But i'm wondering, is it possible he really did place an order, but there was just a glitch, and therefore I have no idea what he ordered...and it wasn't applied to her show..
I submitted her show today at 2pm EST..?

Did you check the "work with my shows" portion of your PWS? Even if you don't get an email right away, it should show in the "orders" section if he submitted it all the way through. If you already submitted your mom's show, it might be too late to add it on, but if you have another show coming up, you could add it to that one.

I think things are glitchy on the techy end at HO. My IPT didn' update untl late uesterday and even then only partially. One of my team members signed a new recruit on the 31st and it's STILL not showing on the IPT!

It's also possible that he didn't completely submit the order. It trips up a lot of people... if he didn't click that final "submit" button, it wouldn't have worked... and that's easy even for seriously web-savvy people to do.

That came out weird. Even really web-savvy people make that mistake. That's what I meant. :eek:

Related to Did My Brother's Online Order Go Through for My Mom's Cooking Show?

1. Why is my online order not going through?

There could be several reasons why your online order is not going through. It could be an issue with your internet connection, an error with the website, or an issue with your payment method. Please check your internet connection and try again. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service for assistance.

2. My payment was declined, but I have sufficient funds. Why?

Sometimes, your bank or credit card company may decline a transaction due to security reasons. This could be because the transaction is flagged as suspicious or because the card has been reported lost or stolen. Please contact your bank or credit card company to resolve the issue or try using a different form of payment.

3. I didn't receive a confirmation email for my order. Was it processed?

If you did not receive a confirmation email, it is possible that your order did not go through. Please check your spam or junk folder to see if the email ended up there. If not, please contact our customer service to confirm if your order was processed.

4. Can I cancel or change my order after it has been placed?

Once an order has been placed, we cannot guarantee that it can be canceled or changed. Please contact our customer service immediately to see if any changes can be made. If the order has already been shipped, we will not be able to cancel or change it.

5. How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

The delivery time for your order will vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Geekgirl69
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • huskerlissa