• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordered the Wrong Product? Here's How to Fix It | Shipping to FLA from PA"

In summary, if you accidentally order the wrong product from Pampered Chef, you can easily fix it by following a few simple steps. You can also cancel your order by contacting customer service within 24 hours of placing it, and you can exchange the wrong product for the correct one by contacting customer service. The shipping time from PA to FLA will depend on the chosen shipping method, and you can track your order's shipping status on your Pampered Chef account.
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
My friend (in PA) placed an individual order to be direct shipped to his mother in FLA as an anniversary present. He wanted the Kitchen Spritzer and I accidentally ordered the Kitchen Shears. He said his mom won't use them. Do I have to wait for her to receive the order and have him tell her to send back the shears for the spritzer? I feel so bad!

Has the order shipped? Maybe you can get it changed.

But unless HO makes an excpetion or you want to pay the shipping you will have to wait and do an adjustment. HO will send a pick up for the wrong item and once they recieve the item, they will send out the correct item. They will not charge more shipping unless you place a seperate order for them instead of doing an adjustment for exchange.

HO said I can't get it changed (hasn't shipped yet). Just really didn't want his mom to have to deal with exchanging something she didn't even order.

Related to Ordered the Wrong Product? Here's How to Fix It | Shipping to FLA from PA"

1. What should I do if I accidentally ordered the wrong product?

If you accidentally ordered the wrong product from Pampered Chef, don't worry! You can easily fix it by following a few simple steps.

2. Can I cancel my order if I realize I ordered the wrong product?

Yes, you can cancel your order if you realize you ordered the wrong product. You can do this by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service team as soon as possible.

3. Is there a time limit for canceling an order?

Yes, there is a time limit for canceling an order. You can cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it. After that, the order will be processed and cannot be canceled.

4. Can I exchange the wrong product for the correct one?

Yes, you can exchange the wrong product for the correct one. You will need to contact Pampered Chef's customer service team to initiate the exchange process.

5. How long will it take for my order to be shipped from PA to FLA?

The shipping time from PA to FLA will depend on the shipping method you chose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. You can track your order's shipping status on your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • PCGirl77
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
  • kathijenkins