• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Ordered Wrong? Learn How to Avoid Common Website Mistakes

In summary, the customer placed an order on the website, but did not enter the host's name correctly. The host was able to cancel the order and the customer will have to return the product if it has already been shipped.
Chef_TK
I just got an email from my contact me section on my PWS. It's from a girl who informed me she just placed an order on my website and she claims there was no where to put the host first and last name. So she think I can just cancel her order and reorder it under the host. Ughh how could she have missed that purple box that ask if you are buying as a guest. Plus I told this host several times on what guest buying from the website need to do. I have too much going on in my life today to deal with people who can't listen and read. Ughh! lol

She will have to contact HO & cancel her order. If it has already been shipped (or possibly even picked) she will have to return it then wait for a refund.

I agree about some people not being to figure out some things. It even has a "warning" box come up asking about the host info.

it does have all that but, it still isn't user friendly!!

I've had the same thing happen too. Like StacyWhitlow mentioned, having her call and do the work is all that can be done. You might mention to her, to NOT tell HO why she's cancelling. Just another little issue that has happened before there with me.

I have called HO myself when that happened once, and they were able to cancel it for me. I would so much rather not get the customer involved if possible, even though it was her mistake.... anyway, I got lucky because I caught the order before it started "picking", so they were able to cancel it in time. This is very time sensitive.... I'd call HO right now if I were you.

=) Jen

You might mention to her, to NOT tell HO why she's cancelling.

They'll either tell her it was there and she missed it and refuse to cancel or they'll cancel and get a big laugh out of it afterwards. lol

I called when they opened 1st thing this morning, and the rep was great and got a laugh out of it and cancelled the order. This was after the host called me and attempted to tell me off because it was a big order, over $100 and she wanted the credit. I don't blame her for wanting the credit, but still it's not that hard to enter one's 1st and last name.

1. Can customers cancel or change their order if they realize they made a mistake?

Yes, customers can typically cancel or change their order if they contact customer service within a certain timeframe. This timeframe may vary depending on the company's policies, so it's important to check the terms and conditions before placing an order.

2. What are some common mistakes that customers make when placing an order?

Some common mistakes include selecting the wrong item or size, entering incorrect shipping or billing information, and accidentally ordering multiple quantities of an item. Customers should carefully review their order before submitting to avoid these errors.

3. How can customers avoid making mistakes when ordering online?

To avoid mistakes when ordering online, customers should double check all information before submitting their order. This includes the item, quantity, and shipping and billing information. It's also helpful to use the preview or review page before finalizing the order.

4. What should customers do if they realize they made a mistake after submitting their order?

If customers notice a mistake after submitting their order, they should contact customer service immediately. Depending on the company's policies, they may be able to cancel or change the order before it is processed and shipped.

5. Can customers get a refund if they ordered the wrong item?

This will vary depending on the company's return and refund policies. Some companies may allow returns and refunds for incorrect orders, while others may only offer exchanges or store credit. It's important for customers to understand the company's policies before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mille