• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Show Order on My Pws and Now What?

In summary, if you receive an online order for one of your upcoming shows, you will need to log into your Personal Website Assistant and mark the order as reviewed. Then, you can contact the customer and ask for payment, either by check or credit card. You will need to manually enter the order into PP and print a receipt to send with the products or mail directly to the customer if they chose direct shipping. There are resources available on the consultant website and you can also reach out to your upline for support. Congratulations on your first online order!
MEChefJulie
I'm new to this whole website thing and I listed my upcoming shows on there and now I have an online order under a show... I'm of course very excited but I have no idea what to do next!!! I'm sure it's really simple but I don't want to mess it up!

I'm guessing I review the order... then do I contact the customer and ask for payment? can he pay by check or does it have to be a credit card?

Also, do I need to send the customer a receipt or does it get sent with the products?

All these questions... is there a general info guide for the website?

Thanks ahead of time!

:confused:

You have to go log into to your Personal Website ASsistant and mark that order as reviewed. I usually print it out also.

Then you have to go into PP and manually enter the order under the show. Hopefully the person paid by credit card (most online orders usually do), otherwise you'll have to call them and ask how they'd like to pay.

You must print a receipt via PP and send it along to the host to give to the customer with their products, or if they paid for direct shipping, I'd just mail it straight to them.

HTH!

thank you thank you thank you!

Congratulations Julie on your first website show order!!!!!!!

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on your first online order, that's so exciting! Don't worry, the process is actually quite simple. After reviewing the order, you can contact the customer and ask for payment. They can pay by either check or credit card, whichever is more convenient for them. If they choose to pay by check, just make sure they include their order number and name on the check. As for the receipt, it will be sent with the products, but you can also print a copy from your consultant account if needed. In terms of a general info guide for the website, there are resources available on the consultant website that can help you navigate through the online ordering process. You can also reach out to your upline for any additional support or guidance. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Best of luck with your online orders! :)

Related to I Have a Show Order on My Pws and Now What?

What is a show order on my PWS?

A show order on your PWS (Personal Web Server) is a document or list of tasks that need to be completed in order to successfully execute a show or event. It includes details such as the timeline, technical requirements, and other important information.

How do I access my show order on my PWS?

To access your show order on your PWS, you will need to log into your PWS account and navigate to the designated section for show orders. This may vary depending on the platform or software you are using for your PWS.

What should I do after receiving a show order on my PWS?

After receiving a show order on your PWS, it is important to thoroughly review and understand all the details and requirements listed. You should also reach out to the person or team who provided the show order if you have any questions or concerns.

What happens if I do not follow the show order on my PWS?

If you do not follow the show order on your PWS, it could result in technical difficulties or disruptions during your show or event, causing inconvenience or disappointment for your audience. It is important to follow the show order to ensure a successful and smooth event.

Can I make changes to the show order on my PWS?

In most cases, you can make changes to the show order on your PWS. However, it is important to communicate any changes with the person or team who provided the show order to ensure that all parties involved are aware and prepared for the changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefgirlrd