• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Wishlists on Your Website | Non-Host Customers | Easy Follow-Up

In summary, to create a wishlist on the Pampered Chef website, log into your account, navigate to the desired product, and click on the heart icon to add it to your wishlist. You can create multiple wishlists by clicking on the "Create New Wishlist" button and share your wishlist with others by setting it to "Public" and clicking on the "Share Wishlist" button. You can add items from different categories to your wishlist and follow up on them by clicking on the "Wishlist" tab in your account and viewing their availability and special offers.
mrsbmomof3
I've had several of my customers ask if it was possible for them to create wishlists through my website...even if they aren't (currently) hosts. I, personally, think this is a great idea. It would be another way for me to follow up with future hosts/guests with their wishlist...is anyone else doing something similar on your website? If so, how do you go about it?
Thanks!
:)

There isn't a way to do it on PWS (although that's a good suggestion to send to HO), but you can maintain a wish list for your customers in PP/P3.

I went ahead and sent in the suggestion to HO this morning. I, too, thought it was a great idea...wish I could take credit for it. :rolleyes:
I guess we'll see what happens.

1. How do I create a wishlist on the Pampered Chef website?

To create a wishlist on the Pampered Chef website, simply log into your account and navigate to the product you wish to add to your wishlist. Click on the heart icon next to the product, and it will be added to your wishlist. You can access your wishlist by clicking on the "Wishlist" tab in your account dashboard.

2. Can I create multiple wishlists on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can create multiple wishlists on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "Create New Wishlist" button in your account dashboard and name your wishlist. You can then add products to this new wishlist by following the same steps as before.

3. How do I share my wishlist with others?

To share your wishlist with others, first make sure your wishlist is set to "Public" in your account settings. Then, click on the "Share Wishlist" button in your wishlist and enter the email addresses of the people you want to share it with. They will receive an email with a link to your wishlist.

4. Can I add items to my wishlist from different categories?

Yes, you can add items to your wishlist from different categories on the Pampered Chef website. Simply navigate to the product you want to add and click on the heart icon next to it. The product will be added to your wishlist, regardless of its category.

5. How do I follow up on my wishlist items?

To follow up on your wishlist items, log into your account and click on the "Wishlist" tab. You will see a list of all your wishlist items, and you can click on each item to see its availability and any special offers. You can also add wishlist items to your cart directly from this page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlennhoff
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Grey
  • Chef Passion
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Passion
  • DGM