• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finally On a Roll: Just Had to Tell Someone About My Decent Week!

In summary, "Finally On a Roll" is a promotional campaign by Pampered Chef that showcases success stories from their consultants. To participate, consultants can submit their achievements through an online form and selected stories will be featured on the company's website and social media platforms. Any type of success in the Pampered Chef business is considered, and consultants can submit multiple stories. While there is no specific deadline for submissions, it is recommended to submit as soon as possible to increase chances of being featured.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Just had to tell someone!! Am having a decent week!!! I finally earned one of the Super Starter Bonus Packs (kitchen essentials) in my final month! Decided to get off my duff and make some calls and got 3 catalog shows for this month and one possible opportunity for a vendor bizarre! Hope this means I am finally on a roll!!!

Way to go KrzyMom! See ya tomorrow night!

Awesome job! See what happens when you make some phone calls! :) I'm going to make some tonight now!!! I have 5 Kitchen shows booked and one catalog show! It seems that everyone wants the roasting pan! It's good for me!!! :)

1. What is "Finally On a Roll: Just Had to Tell Someone About My Decent Week!" all about?

"Finally On a Roll" is a promotional campaign by Pampered Chef that highlights success stories from our consultants. It is a way for consultants to share their accomplishments and inspire others in the Pampered Chef community.

2. How can I participate in "Finally On a Roll"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can submit your success story through our online form. We encourage you to share your achievements and motivate others in the community. Selected stories will be featured on our website and social media platforms.

3. What types of achievements are considered for "Finally On a Roll"?

We want to hear about any success, big or small, that you have had with your Pampered Chef business. This could include reaching a sales goal, growing your team, or receiving positive feedback from customers. We believe that every accomplishment deserves to be celebrated!

4. Can I submit multiple success stories for "Finally On a Roll"?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share your achievements as often as you'd like. Each success story will be considered for feature on our website and social media platforms. Keep inspiring others with your hard work and dedication!

5. Is there a deadline for submitting my success story for "Finally On a Roll"?

There is no specific deadline for submitting your success story. However, we do feature a limited number of stories each month, so we recommend submitting your story as soon as possible to increase your chances of being featured. Don't wait to share your success with the Pampered Chef community!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies