• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

On a Roll: Qualifying for my Goals with Two Shows!

In summary, "On a Roll" is a program exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants that helps individuals reach their goals by hosting two successful Pampered Chef shows. To qualify, you must host two shows within a specific time frame and meet certain sales and booking goals. You can participate in the program multiple times and track your progress through your online account or by seeking support and guidance from your team leader or consultant.
Kjurich
Ok I closed my first show last week and it was a $620 show, which put my half way to qualifiying. I have another show tomorrow night which I am hoping will be as good as my first one to qualify me. Then I have another one next friday and a catalog show out. I am really hoping to be on a roll and that it keeps up. :)

Great job! Keep the positive attitude and it will!!

I am, and I also sent out some PYB letters today so I am hoping for something from those also.

Woo hoo! Good for you!

Great job!!! My first show is tonight, I hope I am as successful as you.

FeliciaD said:
Great job!!! My first show is tonight, I hope I am as successful as you.

Good luck to you!

That is a great start and I know you'll continue to keep the momentum!

My first month was good. I did over $1300 now for my second month, I'm having a hard time getting people to commit.

Last edited:

What is "On a Roll" and how can it help me?

"On a Roll" is a program designed to help you reach your goals by hosting two successful Pampered Chef shows. By hosting these shows, you can earn rewards and bonuses, as well as build your business and customer base.

What are the requirements for qualifying for "On a Roll"?

To qualify for "On a Roll", you must host two Pampered Chef shows within a specific time frame (usually one month). These shows must meet certain sales and booking goals, which can vary depending on your specific goals and current promotions.

Do I need to be a consultant to participate in "On a Roll"?

Yes, "On a Roll" is a program exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. If you are not currently a consultant, but are interested in joining our team, please reach out to your local consultant or visit our website for more information.

Can I participate in "On a Roll" multiple times?

Yes, you can participate in "On a Roll" as many times as you'd like. Each time you successfully complete the program, you can earn rewards and bonuses. It's a great way to continually grow your business and reach your goals.

How do I track my progress for "On a Roll"?

Your progress for "On a Roll" can be tracked through your online account. You can also reach out to your team leader or consultant for support and guidance on how to reach your goals and track your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • chefheidi2003