• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roll the Dice for Fantastic Deals at Your Jewelry Show!

In summary, "Roll the Dice for Fantastic Deals" is a game played at Pampered Chef jewelry shows where guests can roll a pair of dice and receive a discount of 10% to 50% off their purchase. To participate, simply attend a show and let the consultant know you want to play. There are no restrictions on the discounts received and the game is not available for online purchases. Each guest can play once per show, potentially receiving multiple discounts.
mrssyvo
My step-daughter (also on my team) was at a jewelry show the other night, and the consultant passed around a pair of dice, and everybody rolled the dice. Whatever they rolled (2,4, 6 etc) is the price they would pay for the hostess special when they held their show. I think this is a great idea, and I am going to try it. Everyone loves a bargain !!!!

That is a great idea if you really need some bookings and hey, we all need bookings!!!

Thanks for sharing!!:D

This is great.
You could also make it an extra dollar amount off the special, just in case your a consultant who is just starting out.

Great idea! Thanks for sharing

I've got a show tonight and I think I'll try it!! Thanks!

Related to Roll the Dice for Fantastic Deals at Your Jewelry Show!

1. What is "Roll the Dice for Fantastic Deals" at a Pampered Chef jewelry show?

"Roll the Dice for Fantastic Deals" is a fun game that gives guests the opportunity to roll a pair of dice and receive a discount on their purchase. The discount can range from 10% to 50% off, making it an exciting and unique way to save money on your jewelry purchase.

2. How do I participate in "Roll the Dice for Fantastic Deals"?

To participate, simply attend a Pampered Chef jewelry show and let the consultant know that you would like to play. The game is open to all guests and there is no additional cost or purchase necessary to play.

3. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the discounts received through "Roll the Dice for Fantastic Deals"?

There are no restrictions or limitations on the discounts received through this game. You have the chance to receive a discount of 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, or even 50% off your purchase. The discount will be applied to your entire order, so the more you purchase, the more you can save!

4. Is "Roll the Dice for Fantastic Deals" available for online purchases?

No, unfortunately "Roll the Dice for Fantastic Deals" is only available at in-person Pampered Chef jewelry shows. This game adds an element of fun and excitement to our shows and is not available for online purchases.

5. Can I play "Roll the Dice for Fantastic Deals" multiple times?

Yes, each guest has the opportunity to play "Roll the Dice for Fantastic Deals" once per jewelry show. So if you attend multiple shows, you can play multiple times and potentially receive multiple discounts on your purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
  • pampered_heathery
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
apamperedone
  • pampered2007