• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Show Bookings: Price of the Day for Trifle Bowl - Reviews & Tips

F
friday
Am I nuts to offer the Trifle Bowl? I am very much desperate to get more shows on the calendar. I do a good show, and I know that once I get them on there, I can make them roll. I let things slide into the current state of oblivion due to a high risk pregnancy and then the new baby (the 3rd child). I just plain don't have the shows on the books. I need to get at least 10 shows into September. What do you think of Price of the Day? Have you tried it? Would you do it again? Was it worth the investment/risk? Would there be a product you would think was better to offer??

This may be a silly questions (I'm on cold meds) but what is a price of the day? Are you talking about book your show on the 1st, and get the trifle for a $1? I can't say I would offer a trifle, but maybe a selection of products so the host could choose - I have found if people seem to respond better to choices (maybe just 3-5 product choices).

There are four full weeks in the month of September, so what if you offered a different product each week for the price of the day? Does that make sense? That way you could choose a product for the week that you wouldn't lose your butt on, price-wise, and would still be a good deal for the host.

I would just require a minimum show amount. So on the flyer you just say "Receive the trifle bowl FREE for a qualifying show." Then determine how much you are willing to spend.

I think offering several products is better. Some people may not LOVE the trifle bowl and then you're giving away something they don't even care about....

I've typically seen Price of the Day as a discounted item for hosting. The host pays in dollars what the date of her show was. You put the item on her order, so it's already discounted, and pay the difference. Usually people use items that are around $30, so the best deals for hosts are the first 2 weeks of the month.

I would offer:

1st-10th: Small Bowl Caddy with 2 Small bowls or Food Chopper
11th-20th: Trifle Bowl or 3-Tiered Stand
21st-30th: Salad & Berry Spinner or 8" SS saute pan

That is just my opinion though... All the things are hot items and most are fairly new...

I do this with the dollar a day stone I got it from somewhere on here it has really helped me get shows for the begining of the month it works really good when we have a consultant bonus for the first of the month.

Related to Maximizing Show Bookings: Price of the Day for Trifle Bowl - Reviews & Tips

Am I nuts to offer the Trifle Bowl?

No, you are not nuts to offer the Trifle Bowl. It is a popular and versatile kitchen item that can attract potential customers.

Is it worth the investment/risk to offer the Trifle Bowl as the Price of the Day?

The answer to this question depends on your target audience and their interest in the Trifle Bowl. If it is a popular item among your customers, then it may be worth the investment and risk. However, if it is not a popular item, it may not have a significant impact on increasing show bookings.

Have you tried offering the Trifle Bowl as the Price of the Day?

As a scientist, I have not personally tried offering the Trifle Bowl as the Price of the Day. However, I have seen it used successfully by other businesses to increase sales and bookings.

What do you think of Price of the Day?

The Price of the Day concept can be a powerful marketing tool to attract customers and increase sales. It creates a sense of urgency and exclusivity, which can motivate customers to take action.

Would there be a product you would think was better to offer as the Price of the Day?

The best product to offer as the Price of the Day would depend on your target audience and their interests. It is important to research and understand your customers' preferences and needs to choose the most effective product. Consider offering a high-quality, but not too expensive, product that will entice customers to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ayden's Mom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Ayden's Mom
  • mandak
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jdavis
Replies